canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

1 hour ago, Bruhammydude said:

Teams I like wearing white pants as their primary road combination:

Eagles

Falcons

Panthers

Cardinals

Rams

Bills

Ravens

Bengals

Texans

Colts

Jaguars

Titans

Broncos

Chargers

The Eagles all white are extremely boring. The Bengals all white, their regular ones, look good when they pair them with orange socks. The Colts are hit or miss, their white uniform looks good with blue socks but with white socks they are plain and bland. Same with the Bills. I would put the Jaguars in the look better in color pants side. Texans are hit or miss. Falcons are too much like arena football teams.

Personally, I think that usually only teams who wear a white helmet look good in white pants in their away combination.

The Bills, Colts, Chargers, and Cardinals all look great in all white, provided there is a bit of color on the socks.

8 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Eagles all white are extremely boring. The Bengals all white, their regular ones, look good when they pair them with orange socks. The Colts are hit or miss, their white uniform looks good with blue socks but with white socks they are plain and bland. Same with the Bills. I would put the Jaguars in the look better in color pants side. Texans are hit or miss. Falcons are too much like arena football teams.

I would second,  this they did have green socks in the 90s this looks nice 👍. The socks are black now with the midnight green top and the white with midnight green pants. 

spacer.png
green socks definitely look better they match.

Man the first few iterations of what I still call the "new uniform" were trash.  The 2003 updates made such a huge improvement.

Washington going throwback this week against Cincy. Notable changes to the usual uniform include no helmet logo/numbers and no logos on the sleeves

spacer.png

On 11/18/2020 at 12:53 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Titans are back in white over navy. Week 11 and still no light blue pants combos at all. I hope they get blown out.

You and me both, but on the flip side, I want the Ravens to break out the CR this week. Don't mind if the uniforms are the same as the divisional playoff last season, but Ravens CR seems more appropriate than black for a day game for instance.

44 minutes ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

You and me both, but on the flip side, I want the Ravens to break out the CR this week. Don't mind if the uniforms are the same as the divisional playoff last season, but Ravens CR seems more appropriate than black for a day game for instance.

I agree we should hopefully see something other than regular purple for this, which is good because any matchup with the Titans in a navy-heavy combo desperately needs something to spice it up.

This game tonight is gonna look ugly. Color vs. color matchups generally don't work as it is. Things just look off without a team in white, but this game will look even worse with the Seahawks in navy pants. Arizona in white over red would've worked way better.

19 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

This game tonight is gonna look ugly. Color vs. color matchups generally don't work as it is. Things just look off without a team in white, but this game will look even worse with the Seahawks in navy pants. Arizona in white over red would've worked way better.

This games gonna look ugly because both teams aren't wearing their proper uniforms.

14 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Eagle white on white looks best as long as worn with proper socks. The green pants are an alright alternate for a game or 2.

Colts for pretty much their entire existence have been white on white. Anything else is the oddity, but need to wear the right socks. 

While I love the Texans in all white, white over navy with red socks is proper and looks great. Ditch the CR bs.

Falcons just look like a bad peewee football team. Their unis are terrible create a team from a un licensed football game.

3 hours ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Seahawks going Green/Navy. Should’ve gone mono-green. Navy and Black is going to clash 

Yikes I guess the Seahawks green pants and socks are not a thing anymore then. The Cardinals should not have brought out the color rush if the Seahawks are also gonna wear dark pants and socks

So the Ravens wore black in Week 3, which was as early as they've worn it in recent memory, but now they likely won't wear it again until Week 13 vs. Dallas. Do they squeeze in a third black game after that? I hope not.

My Lord. Look at this ugly game.

Please, can we stop pretending that Seattle's uniform set is anything other than complete garbage. I think we've seen it so much, and they've had such relative success in it, that we've become numb to it.

It sucks.

3 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

My Lord. Look at this ugly game.

Please, can we stop pretending that Seattle's uniform set is anything other than complete garbage. I think we've seen it so much, and they've had such relative success in it, that we've become numb to it.

It sucks.

I hate how much Seattle’s set works so well. Atrocious design choice and all.

3 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I hate how much Seattle’s set works so well. Atrocious design choice and all.

Care to elaborate? Because I'm afraid those two sentences don't go together.

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Care to elaborate? Because I'm afraid those two sentences don't go together.

The design shouldn’t exist in pro football, yet here we are 8 years later and going strong.

4 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

The design shouldn’t exist in pro football, yet here we are 8 years later and going strong.

Arizona is at 15 years, doesn't mean it isn't passed time to throw it out.