2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, rainmaker17 said:

The NFL needs to can the whole "color rush" nonsense.

They did.  The teams are choosing these outfits of their own volition.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Well, Arizona’s uniforms just flat out suck. The product of a Reebok test tube baby. There’s really not one redeeming quality about them.

Well, the helmets and the updated logo are nice, but that’s just about it. (and depending on who you ask, that might not be considered the uniform anyways).

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Not sure anyone has pointed this out yet: That had to be the first time in NFL history that both matchups between division foes in one season featured each team in a different alternate uniform in each game. And both were hideous!

To be fair, the matchup earlier this season was easy on the eyesspacer.png

This is going to be an up and down week for uniforms. Obviously last night was an abomination, and Monday Night will feature the Bucs in all pewter against the Rams in all bone. On the other hand, we have Eagles in green pants at the Browns, Packers at Colts, and Chiefs at Raiders which will all be great. I like Steelers at Jaguars with Jacksonville in black over teal, too.

Do we still do best and worst matchups of the week threads?

4 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

This is going to be an up and down week for uniforms. Obviously last night was an abomination, and Monday Night will feature the Bucs in all pewter against the Rams in all bone. On the other hand, we have Eagles in green pants at the Browns, Packers at Colts, and Chiefs at Raiders which will all be great. I like Steelers at Jaguars with Jacksonville in black over teal, too.

I'd throw NE vs. HOU into the list of worst matchups. Looks like an intersquad scrimmage whenever those teams meet. Jets Chargers could be a good one. Hoping we get white over green at blue over yellow.

15 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Well, Arizona’s uniforms just flat out suck. The product of a Reebok test tube baby. There’s really not one redeeming quality about them.

All true, but with exception of Arizona going red on red or color rush, they're better than Seattle's. Terrible still, but better than the Seahawks' tricked out, pimp-my-ride monochrome.

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Nothing could be worse than all-pewter vs all-bone. Side note: I never thought i would type the word "all-bone" in my life

1 hour ago, PlayGloria said:

Nothing could be worse than all-pewter vs all-bone. Side note: I never thought i would type the word "all-bone" in my life

I'm not sure if it will be better or worse than Detroit at Atlanta from earlier this year. Mono-grey against gradient black/red. I can't wait (no really I could) to see it.

It's where I sit.

Archived