canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

My predictions for week 12 

lions wear the classic throwbacks

ravens wear purple pants 

Jaguars in mono black

colts wear mono blue

saints wear all white (not color rush)

eagles stick with nighttime tradition and go mono black.

10 hours ago, ptaylor said:

Steelers and Packers apparently have lousy uniforms ....

you all care to elaborate?

I'd take them every time over Rams/Falcons/Patriots/Cardinals/whatever Saints are doing

Not lousy, just overrated imo. For example I’m not a fan of the Packers color scheme or their logo. But again not lousy, just not my cup of tea.

It was great to see the Eagles actually look like the Eagles for a road game for a change. I wish that game had nicer weather though so the colors wouldn't look so dull.

Jets Chargers had too much white, and I'm sure if it stayed in Week 6 then we would've gotten the Jets in green pants. They followed a similar pattern last season where they didn't wear all white on the road until November.

Titans Ravens was about as bland as an NFL matchup can look. The logos on the scoreboard had light blue and purple backgrounds, and there was barely any of these colors represented on the field.  And since Tennessee won, they'll probably come out in navy pants again next week in Indy.

I've never been a fan of the The Bengals in orange socks when they wear white on white, which they haven't done in years. It's just too heavy on the orange. Black socks balance things out way better.

9 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

I agree that their much better than the bad ones your listed. My problem is that, unlike their traditional counterparts, such as Indy, Chicago, Washington, etc, they're one or two tweaks away from being perfect, where as those I've listed are, at least imo, pretty perfect. 

Packers need to fix their collar striping and get rid of the green lines inbetween the striping on their home uniforms. 

Steelers need a new block number font and need to realize that they can in fact wear their stripes on their sleeves fine, like Iowa does, instead of letting it get cut off. 

That's my personal reason why those uniforms aren't as good as other classics. 

Without being too much of a homer, the green between the yellow and white is there because, without it, you have a mess of yellow and white that gets lost without the green separating it.

I'm not sure what is to fix the collar striping. If it is just plain yellow, it looks like a cheap knock off jersey.

13 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Without being too much of a homer, the green between the yellow and white is there because, without it, you have a mess of yellow and white that gets lost without the green separating it.

I'm not sure what is to fix the collar striping. If it is just plain yellow, it looks like a cheap knock off jersey.

I’d just eliminate the collar striping completely. It’s unnecessary.

Packers don't need to change anything, and I like their collar stripes. Wouldn't mind a return to this for the roads though, as the white touching yellow doesn't work as well as the home striping does. I also wouldn't mind just eliminating white stripes on the road but sticking with the simpler 3 stripe pattern, like the color rush pants.

20777728%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

gettyimages-855308544-e1542145640709.jpg

15 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

Packers don't need to change anything, and I like their collar stripes. Wouldn't mind a return to this for the roads though, as the white touching yellow doesn't work as well as the home striping does. I also wouldn't mind just eliminating white stripes on the road but sticking with the simpler 3 stripe pattern, like the color rush pants.

20777728%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

gettyimages-855308544-e1542145640709.jpg

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Well this is the first time I'm noticing that the white uniform also has those small lines in between the stripes. So I guess I take back what I said. 

18 hours ago, Cujo said:

EvErY tEaM sHoUlD WeAr ThE jErSiEs ThAy WoRn In 196O, eSpEcIaLlY tHe TaMpA bAy BuCkS!!!

The Bucs didn't exist until 1976, nor did several other current NFL franchises around in 1960.

Between your mixing up of the upper and lower case fonts and your spelling it's like reading something posted from a 3rd or 4th grader ... and it's very annoying to try and read.  

7 hours ago, aaa333bbb said:

Bills will indeed be in the white throwbacks this weekend vs the Chargers 

Indeed Buffalo will be, it's just too bad the Chargers aren''t weaing their powder blues which they've never worn in Buffalo in the 61 year history of this rivalry.  I have no idea what the Chargers think is so appealing about those alternate navy blue mono uniforms of theirs.

I wish the BILLS would wear the AFL throwbacks more than just once each season.  They should wear them for a road game against an original AFL opponent who doesn't wear white jerseys for a home game.  Could have worn them against the Raiders in Las Vegas. 

The Chargers should have made the early 80s 'Air-Coryell' royal blue w/ bright yellow pants their alternates.  Another boneheaded 'MOVE' by the Spanos family.

23 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

The Vikings normal all purple is way better than the color rush

They deserve to lose every time they wear color rush. 

Pittsburg confirms color rush. Honestly, I like it

4 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

The Bucs didn't exist until 1976, nor did several other current NFL franchises around in 1960. 

thatsthejoke.jpg

This is the one time I would be okay with the Rams mono blue. This game would look so much better with the Rams in all blue instead of "bone"

This game is terrible. This pewter uni needs to go. They returned to a great look and this holds it back. 

The rams need to burn everything, collect insurance,  and start over.

Two absolutely disgusting uniforms. Any game with the Rams in mono-bone is automatically terrible but throw in the Bucs' garbage pewter set and you've got a spectacular mess of a game.