2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

10 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Here are some uniforms that haven't been confirmed to be making an appearance yet that I'm wondering if we'll see:

Steelers Throwback

Packers Color Rush

Colts Color Rush

Ravens Color Rush

Bills Color Rush (almost definitely will be Week 14 vs. PIT on SNF)

Steelers are going Color Rush tomorrow night

55 minutes ago, Chawls said:

Have the Saints only worn black pants (outside of Color Rush) this season?

According to the Gridiron Database, yes. So far, they've only worn white pants while wearing Color Rush in Weeks 2 and 9.

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Here are some uniforms that haven't been confirmed to be making an appearance yet that I'm wondering if we'll see:

Steelers Throwback

Packers Color Rush

Colts Color Rush

Ravens Color Rush

Bills Color Rush (almost definitely will be Week 14 vs. PIT on SNF)

The Colts have been basically wearing their color rush all year since the font change. Unless you mean you just mean they go mono-blue in which case, lets hope not.

3 minutes ago, Brummie said:

I’ll just say what we’re all thinking..... why can’t the lions just make their throwbacks as their primary uniforms. 

Nah, but I love seeing them every year for Thanksgiving. Wish Texans had a fauxback to wear.

Houston @ Detroit IMO is a pretty decent matchup--the only thing holding it back is that the Texans are wearing navy socks with their navy pants.

Love that the Lions seem to make an effort to wear their throwbacks on Thanksgiving.

Edited by DustDevil61
Effort to wear

21 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

That identity belongs to the Chiefs I believe.

That's the 1960-62 AFL Texans. The 1952 NFL Texans were unrelated. They played as the Boston/New York Yanks/Bulldogs from 1944-1951, became the Texans, then went under after one season in Dallas and the assets were given to a new Baltimore Colts franchise, though neither the Colts nor the NFL considers the Texans to be part of the Colts' official history

• TBGKon locked this topic