2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This slate of games is an absolute snooze fest as far as uniforms go. Seems like almost every game features a team in white on white.

Thought for sure the Panthers would go black pants, which would've been perfect, but nope. Instead we get the same tired, painfully underwhelming nonsense they've been wearing their entire existence

Oh and let's see if the Falcons can improve to 0-5 in their super cool all black combo today!

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

This slate of games is an absolute snooze fest as far as uniforms go. Seems like almost every game features a team in white on white.

Thought for sure the Panthers would go black pants, which would've been perfect, but nope. Instead we get the same tired, painfully underwhelming nonsense they've been wearing their entire existence

Oh and let's see if the Falcons can improve to 0-5 in their super cool all black combo today!

At least they're all wearing colored socks. Only bad uniform as far as early games goes is the Falcons imo

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Do you mean our best white combo? If they wore black pants they'd also be wearing black socks because apparently contrasting socks is a non-existent idea to the team when wearing black pants and it would look much, much worse than white over white does.

the user formerly known as cdclt

18 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Unsurprisingly, the Chargers are wearing their Spanos Navy uniforms again today. So much for embracing powder blue again - that didn't last long.

They posted a uniform schedule before the season, this is the last time they're wearing them I'm pretty sure. 

This is their best look though and I'm happy to see it.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

30 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Until tonight.

I'll always appreciate rarer matchups over division rival matchups. I agree both Chicago and Green Bay's uniforms are better but we never see TB vs KC, that's why I'd say it's the matchup of the week. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

3 hours ago, Lights Out said:

Unsurprisingly, the Chargers are wearing their Spanos Navy uniforms again today. So much for embracing powder blue again - that didn't last long.

It’s what, the second game they’ve worn a uniform without an ounce of powder blue? They’ll have one game in royal. It’s fine. They’re still a powder blue team. They just have navy and royal blue uniforms that embrace their past.

Archived