canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

This slate of games is an absolute snooze fest as far as uniforms go. Seems like almost every game features a team in white on white.

Thought for sure the Panthers would go black pants, which would've been perfect, but nope. Instead we get the same tired, painfully underwhelming nonsense they've been wearing their entire existence

Oh and let's see if the Falcons can improve to 0-5 in their super cool all black combo today!

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

This slate of games is an absolute snooze fest as far as uniforms go. Seems like almost every game features a team in white on white.

Thought for sure the Panthers would go black pants, which would've been perfect, but nope. Instead we get the same tired, painfully underwhelming nonsense they've been wearing their entire existence

Oh and let's see if the Falcons can improve to 0-5 in their super cool all black combo today!

At least they're all wearing colored socks. Only bad uniform as far as early games goes is the Falcons imo

Unsurprisingly, the Chargers are wearing their Spanos Navy uniforms again today. So much for embracing powder blue again - that didn't last long.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Do you mean our best white combo? If they wore black pants they'd also be wearing black socks because apparently contrasting socks is a non-existent idea to the team when wearing black pants and it would look much, much worse than white over white does.

18 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Unsurprisingly, the Chargers are wearing their Spanos Navy uniforms again today. So much for embracing powder blue again - that didn't last long.

They posted a uniform schedule before the season, this is the last time they're wearing them I'm pretty sure. 

This is their best look though and I'm happy to see it.

Just tremendous. 

Is it a coincidence they’re having a really good season after changing to these uniforms and looking like an NFL team again? I think not. 

(Kidding. I think.)

53 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Bucs and Chiefs game looks great. It's definitely the best looking matchup of the week. 

Until tonight.

30 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Until tonight.

I'll always appreciate rarer matchups over division rival matchups. I agree both Chicago and Green Bay's uniforms are better but we never see TB vs KC, that's why I'd say it's the matchup of the week. 

3 hours ago, Lights Out said:

It’s what, the second game they’ve worn a uniform without an ounce of powder blue? They’ll have one game in royal. It’s fine. They’re still a powder blue team. They just have navy and royal blue uniforms that embrace their past.

Regular Season Week 13 (Part1) (BYES: Buccaneers, Panthers)
Bengals @ Dolphins
d5QMCO3.jpg7UdTouM.png
Raiders @ Jets
3laKUSc.jpg9SPEnld.jpg
Lions @ Bears
1UbMX8z.pngwExi5C7.jpg
Jaguars @ Vikings
l8b5m8k.jpgVC46IU9.jpg
Saints @ Falcons
PNTFSTY.pngwM1dKLd.jpg
Washington @ Steelers
XDdKYh2.jpg