2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a lot of work for the equipment staff to do something that isn't even that noticeable.

On a similar note, I don't get why Washington didn't just keep their helmet stripe and slap the W logo on the helmet rather than going through the trouble of placing decals for every number on every helmet.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:25 AM, canzman said:

Browns @ Titans
6YKZPsn.jpgSIXkRMq.jpg

Tennessee is going with the Columbia Blue Alternates

On 11/30/2020 at 7:26 AM, canzman said:

Bills @ 49ers
iHuXv8h.jpgsFdWl3N.jpg

Buffalo is going mono white and the facemasks will be white as well

Any word on what field will be used for the 49ers-Bills game in Arizona? I know they have the roll-in natural grass field that they use for the Cardinals games. Vegas has the same set up in their new stadium and they have a turf field for UNLV and high school games as well. Does Arizona have a turf field for non-Cardinals games? If so, would they use it for this game or the roll-in field? Either way, would they bother painting it with Niners branding? I guess I don't expect anyone to know, but I'd love to hear predictions.

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

23 minutes ago, throwuascenario said:

Any word on what field will be used for the 49ers-Bills game in Arizona? I know they have the roll-in natural grass field that they use for the Cardinals games. Vegas has the same set up in their new stadium and they have a turf field for UNLV and high school games as well. Does Arizona have a turf field for non-Cardinals games? If so, would they use it for this game or the roll-in field? Either way, would they bother painting it with Niners branding? I guess I don't expect anyone to know, but I'd love to hear predictions.

When Minnesota had to use the Lions stadium in 2010 in the game against the Giants, the midfield was a Vikings logo. Same when the Bills hosted the Jets at Detroit in 2014. Surely they can do the same for the 49ers, right? Especially if the State Farm stadium can do the roll-up on their grass.

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

When Minnesota had to use the Lions stadium in 2010 in the game against the Giants, the midfield was a Vikings logo. Same when the Bills hosted the Jets at Detroit in 2014. Surely they can do the same for the 49ers, right? Especially if the State Farm stadium can do the roll-up on their grass.

Difference here is turf vs grass. From reports I've heard they're gonna play on the main grass field. So probably not a fresh coat of paint. More likely a faded Cardinals field. 

23 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

It's "Code Blue" weekend in Nashville, which means the Titans will likely be in light blue jerseys with light blue pants vs. Cleveland. Should get the official announcement today. I hope we get the Browns in orange pants, but this should be great looking game regardless.

At least the Titans have worn all three pant colors with the light blue jerseys this year--and all home games!

I can't stand the Steelers' color rush uniform, but I love the idea of them using those black pants on the road with the white jerseys. They complement the helmet really well. I just don't like the all yellow and black jerseys, really makes everything unbalanced with the lack of white.

Archived