2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

7 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Chiefs Bears and Washington can pull it off because they have striped white socks 

Normally, when a team goes white jersey-white pants it’s always a good idea to match the sock color with the helmet color, but I do agree with this statement.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I'm gonna have to disagree with that. Washington should use alternates more often. Wear all burgundy and all white once each per year. Also use yellow pants once with each jersey if those are still a thing. 

I thought they'd go all burgundy a few weeks ago in Dallas, since the Cowboys were doing their #ColorRush

2 hours ago, msubulldog said:

I thought they'd go all burgundy a few weeks ago in Dallas, since the Cowboys were doing their #ColorRush

Last time they wore all burgundy against Dallas it did not go so great that's probably why they didn't wear it.

Ravens HAVE really good choices, just refuse to use them.

(all with black socks properly worn)

Purple white 

Black White

White White

Even white purple isnt a bad look at all. 

Purple black isnt a bad choice either in theory, but need different socks and/or striped pants.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

4 minutes ago, ptaylor said:

Has there ever been a good all-red uniform in any sport?

Soccer maybe, NHL's Red Wings too. Baseball (gag) and football don't seem to work for mono-red.

Chicago Bulls

Just now, Gobbi said:

Chicago Bulls

I don't think basketball counts, because every uniform has the same color shirt/shorts (and when the Hawks tried changing that a few years ago they quickly stopped mix and matching when it looked awful).

ExJworW.png

3 hours ago, _J_ said:

Purple white 

Black White

White White

Purple black isnt a bad choice either in theory, but need different socks and/or striped pants.

I agree with all of the bolded portion.  I think all of the Ravens jerseys look good with the white pants.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

48 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I don't think basketball counts, because every uniform has the same color shirt/shorts (and when the Hawks tried changing that a few years ago they quickly stopped mix and matching when it looked awful).

Fair point. He did say "any sport" though, and that was the first that popped into my head.

5 hours ago, _J_ said:

Purple white 

Black White

White White

Their purple pants are in my top 5 in the league. They are absolutely beautiful. 

spacer.png

Archived