canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

On 12/7/2020 at 12:20 AM, _DietDrPepper_ said:

They're current logo is clearly the best they've had so far too. I think all around, the Dolphins currently have one of the best brands in the NFL and maybe the big 4. Good name, uniforms, logo, field. 

Yeah sorry but no freakin way. It’s a logo for a condominium complex.

46 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

Agreed. The current Dolphins logo is generic and boring. The shade of aqua they currently wear is a bit too bright and looks more like you'd see in an assortment of highlighters. The throwbacks are superior in every way. There is absolutely nothing dated about that look and it was unique and fitting for south Florida. Here's to hoping they eventually go with the throwbacks on a permanent basis. The only tweak I'd make is to match the striping width on the pants to those on the helmet.

2 hours ago, nuordr said:

Their purple pants are in my top 5 in the league. They are absolutely beautiful. 

I don't know that I personally would rank them that high but I do agree that those pants are beauts. I'm speaking of the color rash pants which appear to have a bit brighter shade of purple (I think, but not sure). Those pants should be standard with the white jerseys. The gold/mustard coordinate on the pants and jersey.

I'm generally not a fan of white pants, but they should ditch the black pants in favor of these when wearing the purple jersey. Also, ditch the black jersey. The leotards are horrendous no matter the team. If Baltimore used this combo along with the combo mentioned above, I think they'd be pretty close to great. They would still need to ditch the "B" on their pants, the "B" on the helmet and they'd have great uniforms.

https://charmcitybirdwatch.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/levine.jpg?w=616

10 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I feel like the Ravens have a half way decent look hidden somewhere in all those bad choices, but it isn't very often they manage to find it.

If the Ravens just throw out their stripeless leotards they'll look good no matter what combo they wear (unless it's mono-purple, but even then they'll at least have black socks to break it up).

7 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

I kind of want to see the color rush jersey with the gold pants they wore once.

It was a great look in Madden.

4 hours ago, daniel75 said:

As opposed to their throwback which is the same thing but with a football helmet? 

1 hour ago, throwmesomepics said:

Rams in Blue Jerseys/Bone Pants for TNF tomorrow night

Where do you see that?

21 hours ago, ptaylor said:

Has there ever been a good all-red uniform in any sport?

Soccer maybe, NHL's Red Wings too. Baseball (gag) and football don't seem to work for mono-red.

The Indians and Phillies from the 70s in MLB. The Texans when they paired red pants with their "Battle Red" jersey.

21 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Titans in white/navy (of course)

I guess after wearing Columbia pants and losing in them, they go back to navy. Plus, this is going to look downright ugly if Jacksonville goes mono-black.

I dig the Rams in blue over bone. And I love that they have worn it against teams with navy pants!

I'm surprised they mixed it into the rotation when they already have two other pant colors, but I'm glad this is being worn over all blue, which has yet to be worn at home.

6 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

I guess after wearing Columbia pants and losing in them, they go back to navy. Plus, this is going to look downright ugly if Jacksonville goes mono-black.

Jags uniform tracker announced all black. Gonna be hideous. Both these teams could look so good and choose not to most of the time.

20 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

The game day preview article on their app

Dang, their blue on yellow would have been a great contrast vs the Patriots.

5 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Patriots vs Rams is an interesting matchup. One team phoned in their uniform change, and the other tried way too hard

Is the road look really that bad? I think it’s great. I’d rather they had the same shoulder stripes as the home, but I love em.

Blue over bone is so awful. Especially since it’s alway going to be against a predominantly white team. They just look so dirty in comparison.

1 hour ago, Froob said:

Is the road look really that bad? I think it’s great. I’d rather they had the same shoulder stripes as the home, but I love em.

It's fine, the home set is alright too. But the uniform switch overall was lazily done