canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

20 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Saints wearing mono-white pajamas against the eagles. 

Probably means that the Eagles are going mono-green or mono-black.

1 minute ago, msubulldog said:

I'm not sure why you'd think that. Us here would consider what the other team might be wearing. 99.45% sure that this doesn't occur in the NFL.

58 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

56 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I'm not sure why you'd think that. Us here would consider what the other team might be wearing. 99.45% sure that this doesn't occur in the NFL.

Not only that, the Eagles haven't worn mono-green since 2002. I don't see them pulling that out again any time soon just out of the blue.

1 hour ago, ThePhishFromVermont said:

So they may have a chance at returning...why do so many Saints fans in the comments hate them so much? White on gold is their best look.

I thought for sure Cleveland would go color rush for Monday night against Baltimore, but it looks like they may be going brown on orange.

Eagles confirmed all black. That matchup is gonna be garbage along with the game in Jacksonville. The rest of the matchups should look pretty solid though.

Sweet, Browns are going to let great. Hopefully one day Ravens add some stripes to the black pants but, for now wouldn’t mind them wearing purple for this game.

Hoping the Ravens pull out purple pants, would make a great clash of purple and orange (though I may be biased because those are my two favorite colors)

40 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

Hoping the Ravens pull out purple pants, would make a great clash of purple and orange (though I may be biased because those are my two favorite colors)

I mean, what is it that could be wrong about this clash? It makes a really nice blend of color.

QGwWhlM.png6cJCJTh.png

If the Sean Payton twitter holds water, now we know why the Saints keep getting away from the gold pants. The players are to blame.

This time the Browns being in orange pants will be better. Depending on if the Ravens wear purple pants for the second meeting of the two teams again.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, ManillaToad said:

It's fine, the home set is alright too. But the uniform switch overall was lazily done

I don’t think it’s lazy, sometimes little changes is all that’s necessary. Of course that doesn’t excuse the monochrome crap.

Gonna make a bold prediction and say tomorrow at least one individual claims that the Miami Dolphins should make their throwback uniforms permanent.