2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

23 hours ago, derami said:

Browns going orange pants is officially confirmed. 🍊

This looks great.  Honestly the browns uni combos should only be brown on orange, brown on white, white on white, and white on orange. Ditch color rush bs, ditch brown pants. This should be the browns. Personally I'd like to see the white facemask return, but can deal with the brown.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/11/2020 at 11:44 AM, Froob said:

So they may have a chance at returning...why do so many Saints fans in the comments hate them so much? White on gold is their best look.

Because the Saints don’t have any gold pants.  They have hideous dull tan pants that become see through when wet.  And from Payton’s tweet to looks like the team captains select the pants color...and they must agree with my assessment.

Since I can't watch Texans/Bears, I am delighted to watch Chiefs/Dolphins for that complementary color magic. 

On 12/12/2020 at 1:02 AM, Bruhammydude said:

I mean, what is it that could be wrong about this clash? It makes a really nice blend of color.

QGwWhlM.png6cJCJTh.png

Mmmm. Peanut butter and jelly sammich match. 

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Amen. We don't need another team wearing white on white. Purple pants would've looked awesome today.

In a time when most teams wear the same colored pants and socks to make the yoga pants look, it’s nice to see team go white jersey/white pants/color socks.

Don’t sit there and act like the all purple from the waist down actually looks good on Minnesota.

I have to admit, the more I see the Dolphins’ throwbacks, the more I start to prefer the them over the primary uniforms generally. 

The shade of aqua looks great, and the greater presence of orange in the stripes and numbers really helps the look. 

Granted, there are still some issues I would fix: the inconsistency of the stripe styles throughout really bugs me, and I’m not big on the gray facemask or throwback logo. I think a more rounded, non-block font would be nice for them as well.

Overall though, if they simplified the striping pattern and updated the number font and logo, this would be a nice, classic base to start from for a redesign.

The Vikings white on white is a great look, especially against the Buccaneers. Looks almost like a 90s NFC Central division game. 

Chiefs/Dolphins looks great.

Excited about the Browns' orange pants. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

46 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Washington in all white for the second straight week-

And my fear from last week becomes reality... I really hope white pants are not part of the equation when they select their new name and (presumably) get new uniforms.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived