2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

And my fear from last week becomes reality... I really hope white pants are not part of the equation when they select their new name and (presumably) get new uniforms.

Washington White Pants confirmed as the new team name

22 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Disagree. White pants should absolutely be included.

2020 and modern NFL. I expect burgundy, athletic gold, and white pants options and likely three jersey options when the rebrand  goes down. I just hope for classic, clean striping.  

I’ve been disappointed in the Falcons mix-and-match (or lack thereof) options this season. Without getting into the design, they pitched this set as a wardrobe of options and we’ve scarcely seen anything besides monochrome. We’ve seen all black, the gradient, all white, and one single game where they changed the pants up (white jersey with black pants). We have not seen the black jersey paired with the white pants, nor the white jersey paired with the red pants. It’s funny because the old design was also presented as a mix-and-match lover’s dream only to wear the same combinations all season long. Besides throwbacks, I don’t think Atlanta wore any combination besides the standard home and road dating back to the late 2000s (maybe 2007 or 2008). The black over white and white over black are arguably the better combos of the new design and would help tremendously. Contrasting socks, too, please.

6 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

Are we ever going to see Atlanta's red pants?

My guess would be against the buccaneers. They brought out the black pants on the road against a black team so maybe they will bring out the red pants against a red team as well

I'm beginning to recognize the cycle with the Titans' uniforms:

1. Wear good combination (anything that is more light blue or white-based), usually against a quality opponent

2. Lose that game

3. Wear a navy-heavy combo for the next game, which happens to be against a terrible team

4. Consider that uniform "good luck" after you blow out that terrible team.

Lions in blue pants was a nice surprise. We see the same matchup every time the Packers go to Detroit, making this a great change of scenery and a perfect example of when a team should switch up their look.

Speaking of the NFC North, do the Vikings still think "the offense can see better" in white on white, after failing to top 20 points in that combo once again? Please give us some purple pants for the Christmas Saints game. We don't need another white/white vs. black/black matchup in the Superdome. Already get 3 of those a year in the NFC South alone.

16 hours ago, crosfam said:

2020 and modern NFL. I expect burgundy, athletic gold, and white pants options and likely three jersey options when the rebrand  goes down. I just hope for classic, clean striping.  

Honestly... for some reason, I have a feeling that Black pants and a Black Jersey will be included for options with a rebrand. I don't know why, but I just see it happening

Archived