canzman

2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

Recommended Posts

After the big win in Tennessee I expect the Browns will wear their brown pants on the road the rest of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2020 at 12:00 PM, SFGiants58 said:

I kind of want to see the color rush jersey with the gold pants they wore once.

The Jaguars proved that's a bad look.

Blake Bortles is not a fan of the Jaguars Color Rush uniforms –  SportsLogos.Net News

Baltimore Ravens: Ranking Best-Worst Uniform Combinations | FOX Sports

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns and Giants are going to be another beautiful matchup to include the Browns this year. It's so refreshing to have them look good again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Total shot in the dark here with absolutely zero reason to think this, but I just have a gut feeling the Raiders are going to unveil a set of black pants for Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

The Jaguars proved that's a bad look.


What I meant was using this jersey:

 

spacer.png

...with the gold pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:


What I meant was using this jersey:

 

spacer.png

...with the gold pants.

Jersey yes. Those pants are in the same pile as the Broncos original socks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel like the Bucs will go with pewter pants again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justpassingby said:

Total shot in the dark here with absolutely zero reason to think this, but I just have a gut feeling the Raiders are going to unveil a set of black pants for Thursday.

I feel like the Raiders would have came out with black pants for color rush if they really wanted it. If they ever do get black pants I would think they would hype it up before wearing them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Baltimore Ravens: Ranking Best-Worst Uniform Combinations | FOX Sports


I actually think this shade of gold would work really well for the Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the Colts still do their all blue game, what about the all white? IND did all white last year against Tennessee. Will they do it again, or was it just a one-time thing? I'm thinking they could do the all whiteout against Jacksonville since the Jaguars made them wear blue in Jacksonville, just like when the Titans made IND wear blue in TEN and then later the Colts return the favor in their second meeting in 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CLE-BAL may honestly overtake KC-MIA for best looking matchup of the week.

 

Also,

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Baltimore Ravens: Ranking Best-Worst Uniform Combinations | FOX Sports

I’d rather throw the black pants away and have these pants again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Since the Colts still do their all blue game, what about the all white? IND did all white last year against Tennessee. Will they do it again, or was it just a one-time thing? I'm thinking they could do the all whiteout against Jacksonville since the Jaguars made them wear blue in Jacksonville, just like when the Titans made IND wear blue in TEN and then later the Colts return the favor in their second meeting in 2019.

Most of these are fan promos, the colts marketed that Titans game as a “whiteout” game to their fans. I don’t see that happening without a full stadium of fans this year. “Whiteout” doesn’t really work when the stadium is at 15% capacity with fans in white shirts and 85% empty blue seats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

White jersey, purple pants, black socks should be the Ravens' primary road look.

With white on white being used a handful of times a year, I agree. Need to bring back the original striped socks to go along with the white pants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lamar Jackson is especially thankful for the Ravens not picking the white pants tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Most of these are fan promos, the colts marketed that Titans game as a “whiteout” game to their fans. I don’t see that happening without a full stadium of fans this year. “Whiteout” doesn’t really work when the stadium is at 15% capacity with fans in white shirts and 85% empty blue seats.

 

Is that the same reason the Texans didn't do an all whiteout when they had the Ravens in the home opener? Houston wore the navy pants for that game, when normally it's all-white.

 

The Jets too? NYJ wore white for the home opener against San Francisco, and did a fan promotion the two previous years before that, doing it in October. I can't tell if NYJ wanted to take advantage of the early season weather or if they wanted to avoid back-to-back games being in gotham green (after wearing those in Buffalo the previous week) in the 49ers game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

 

Is that the same reason the Texans didn't do an all whiteout when they had the Ravens in the home opener? Houston wore the navy pants for that game, when normally it's all-white.

 

The Jets too? NYJ wore white for the home opener against San Francisco, and did a fan promotion the two previous years before that, doing it in October. I can't tell if NYJ wanted to take advantage of the early season weather or if they wanted to avoid back-to-back games being in gotham green (after wearing those in Buffalo the previous week) in the 49ers game.

 

I doubt it has to do with weather for teams that play indoors or in cities where hot weather is a factor like the jets, Texans and colts. The jets have worn white for early home games, which they also market as a whiteout game, whether it’s sunny or raining. I agree about the Texans. I think they would go mono white if they had a full stadium of fans wearing white, and they might’ve worn blue pants for their home opener because of the fan situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inside the collar: "WE ARE ALL PATRIOTS"

 

Lol ok. 🚮

 

3PUi4nb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.