2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

22 hours ago, _J_ said:

The more I see these Jets uniforms the more I think they're an improvement over their last set.

Now, I could be convinced that it is because the Jets green now is a lot better and that the old jerseys would look better with the current green.

It's not just the shade of green, but also the striping. Both Reebok and Nike always had a hard time translating the Namath shoulder stripes to modern templates. The new stripes are designed to work with modern templates.

I also think the green helmets are a big upgrade. I always thought it was boring for the AFC East to have three white helmets and one silver helmet.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

Are the Packers going to be wearing their all white color rush unis this year? 

If they do, it’s gonna be next week against the Titans on SNF. I’m wondering if the ravens will break out the color rush this season. They have 2 home games left and still haven’t worn purple/purple, purple/black, color rush, and black/purple.

11 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

If they do, it’s gonna be next week against the Titans on SNF. I’m wondering if the ravens will break out the color rush this season. They have 2 home games left and still haven’t worn purple/purple, purple/black, color rush, and black/purple.

Ravens are wearing purple/black today I believe. I think color rush and black purple aren't gonna be happening this year, because they've already worn the black jersey 3 times and it doesn't seem like the NFL is gonna allow them to wear alternates 4 times a year, unlike last year.

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

Finally the Falcons wear black over white and of course the Bucs pretty much ruin it by wearing white pants themselves. What moron(s) in that organization think that looks better than white/pewter?

Panthers have worn the white on black combo seven times, and somehow they wore it at Lambeau two of those seven times. They had only worn it in the middle of the season (Weeks 4-10) until now, so I was really expecting some white pants last night. Very strange.

Ravens picked the worst possible opponent to wear black pants against. At least the jersey is purple and not black.

Like to see the Rams mix and match even though they said they wouldn't this offseason.

12 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Finally the Falcons wear black over white and of course the Bucs pretty much ruin it by wearing white pants themselves. What moron(s) in that organization think that looks better than white/pewter?

Liking white pants matched up with a white jersey hardly makes someone a moron... It’s just aesthetic preference. 

I personally think the white pants looks the best for the Bucs, both on the home and road. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

4 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

Ravens are wearing purple/black today I believe. I think color rush and black purple aren't gonna be happening this year, because they've already worn the black jersey 3 times and it doesn't seem like the NFL is gonna allow them to wear alternates 4 times a year, unlike last year.

They wore black 3x + 'Color Rush' once from 2017-2019, so I don't see why the 'CR' can't still happen this season. It would be silly not to wear something they are undefeated in (4-0) from 2016-2019! They've made curious decisions on uniform combinations all season long; I loved 2018 when they wore all 10 combos! They blew black/purple by stupidly going black/white twice, and going 0-2 in it, to boot.

They are 21-5 all-time in 'Blackout' & 1-0 in black/purple — plus one of the most memorable moments in franchise happened in them (Mosley INT to seal the division & playoffs with Steelers cheering on the Browns from Heinz Field), yet they just inexplicably shelved them, much to the chagrin of many aplenty Ravens fans — and are 7-5 in black/white. The latter can hit the trash, because it's obviously "bad luck". LOL!

16 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Ravens picked the worst possible opponent to wear black pants against. At least the jersey is purple and not black.

Damn...I was expecting all purple. I'm calling CR next week vs the Giants in their CR

Edit: after seeing the Jags opt for black pants, I think the Ravens were better off sticking to white pants with the purple jerseys for this matchup

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

Archived