Quick Arizona Cardinals concept

Brave-Bird 08

Hey guys! I did a quick mock up last night and just wanted to share. This Cardinals concept is a coincidental mix of the original colors of crimson and cream from the franchise's earliest days, the popular Arizona flag implementation into uniform elements (especially as we see in concepts on here), and wanting to give them something different than just the white and red. It's hard to showcase on a flat template but the helmet is bronze, numbers have a sheen to them. I actually thought the patch on the Rams uniform was a cool addition to the collars so I put the flag inside. I'm in the work day but I will flush these out with an away set later! Thanks for letting me share!

ImageImage

2 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

This is outstanding. I never get why people choose that ugly dusty gray color, if you’re going to add some thing add copper! Tribute to older teams, looks great, 10/10 man well done 

Mine's Sand... not ugly dusty gray. >.>

23 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

This is outstanding. I never get why people choose that ugly dusty gray color, if you’re going to add some thing add copper! Tribute to older teams, looks great, 10/10 man well done 

21 hours ago, heavybass said:

Mine's Sand... not ugly dusty gray. >.>

Mine's ugly dusty gray, but it's to look like the pyrrhuloxia cardinal. 

In any case, this is a fantastic concept. Looking forward to the away set. 

Archived