NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

That cavs court is a no for me. I don't wanna see any grey courts outside of Brooklyn at all. They were honestly just fine playing on their regular court which has the same colors. I've never seen a team make so many courts like the cavaliers. Closest team I can think of is the hawks and kings. 

IMG-7122.gif

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Digby said:

You'd think they'd have more than four nameplate fonts available leaguewide, if we can do all this other stuff.

Up until a few years ago, there weren't even four: just block, serif block, and Haettenschweiler.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

5 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Cleveland could have gone with the Guardians or something else other than their "serial killer ransom note" jerseys. Only the Knicks are worse than these.

Those are both awful, but this one is awful-er.

2021_CityJersey_StephFlex_1080x1350-e160

"We left your city for the sexier, cooler one across the Bay, but we'll still sell you crap with your city's name on it!"

8 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

[Warriors pic]

"We left your city for the sexier, cooler one across the Bay, but we'll still sell you crap with your city's name on it!"

I'd argue this one is only worse in context. Design-wise, it's a solid-looking jersey and a cool nod to the old Power Rangers set the team had.

the user formerly known as cdclt

15 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Not uglier, just tone deaf. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I thought it was bad enough that they rolled out that gray "The Town" look while they had their Mayflower trucks half-packed (and brought it with them to the new place!). The fauxback thing is a nicer nod to the Oakland years, but also, I can't believe they're doubling down on Oakland pandering from afar. Next year they're probably crass enough to roll out a "Wakanda Cultural Center" alt while playing to an arena of 18,000 white brogrammers.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, Digby said:

I thought it was bad enough that they rolled out that gray "The Town" look while they had their Mayflower trucks half-packed (and brought it with them to the new place!). The fauxback thing is a nicer nod to the Oakland years, but also, I can't believe they're doubling down on Oakland pandering from afar. Next year they're probably crass enough to roll out a "Wakanda Cultural Center" alt while playing to an arena of 18,000 white brogrammers.

Well that's a bit extreme, don't ya think?

Happy Excuse Me GIF

11 hours ago, Krz said:

Knicks, Lakers, and Wizards still have said nothing on social media, even though they’re for sale...

I would like to buy the Lakers, but I reckon they are worth more than 2 billion easily.

I am assuming the people that don’t like the Warriors Oakland uniforms don’t realize that Oakland is like 20-30 minutes away from San Francisco. We are not talking about going from St. Louis to Los Angeles. The area is all the same mostly.

I recall Steph Curry pushing for Oakland stuff himself and last I checked the team isn’t called the San Francisco Warriors. 

bSLCtu2.png

6 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Putting Oakland on a jersey at this point is tone deaf and mean.

That being said, they really should be using the above font for all their uniforms. It's superior to what they use now. It has much more character

It's a bummer they became a dynasty in what are some pretty bad uniforms. They're evolving it a bit, but still stuck with the same basic design for the time being.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived