NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

6 hours ago, Lights Out said:

Meh. They just look like bootleg ripoffs of the Jazz's old City uniforms.

Yes. They look fantastic for a team that should actually be wearing those colors. That team isn’t the Nuggets.  I don’t care if their damn rocks are red.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White (or yellow) vs color > color vs color every time.  Looks way more professional.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

White (or yellow) vs color > color vs color every time.  Looks way more professional.  

Agreed. And even though I have a big ass 65" TV, I still want more immediate visual contrast among sports teams. Light vs dark is always a safe bet.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Disagree, but is more just under certain circumstances it looks worse like yesterday in the bucks game where it was golden state wherein their white uniform, white the bucks were wearing a blue uniform on a green court. It looked awful. Meanwhile the Celtics game would have looked infinitely better if the nets didn’t wear their scribbled uniforms.

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Agreed. And even though I have a big ass 65" TV, I still want more immediate visual contrast among sports teams. Light vs dark is always a safe bet.

I've gone to light v dark as my preference over white v color. Yellow v black is just as good as white v black, and white v yellow is just as bad as navy blue v black.

Baby blue v navy blue though, go for it even though they're both blue.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

8 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

Yes. They look fantastic for a team that should actually be wearing those colors. That team isn’t the Nuggets.  I don’t care if their damn rocks are red.

Red is closer to the brownish golden color of actual nuggets than navy or whatever rainbow they used to have, and is a part of their color scheme.

3 hours ago, truepg said:

Red is closer to the brownish golden color of actual nuggets than navy or whatever rainbow they used to have, and is a part of their color scheme.

That’s a stretch. They are a blue and gold team. The shades of blue may change and they may add some red trim from time to time but they are ultimately a blue and gold team.

23 hours ago, Digby said:

let’s revisit this once the spectators are back in again.

I reckon they'll keep them. It's more money for the owners. It sucks but that's the way it is. Get used to it - we did (as in the rest of the world). You guys aren't that special....

Sydney Swans / Newcastle Knights / Newcastle United Jets / Sydney Thunder / Sydney Kings / NSW Waratahs / NSW Pride / Australia

Manchester United / Montreal Canadiens / Green Bay Packers / New York Yankees / Bayern Munich / Ajax Amsterdam / Glasgow Rangers

7 hours ago, dont care said:

That’s a stretch. They are a blue and gold team. The shades of blue may change and they may add some red trim from time to time but they are ultimately a blue and gold team.

Never thought of the Nuggets as a blue and gold team, apart from the baby blue era. Even before they switched to that, red or maroon was a prominent part of their color scheme, no lesser than gold, and still is such a part of their brand.

For that matter, even using a tertiary color as a base for an alternate uni is not a "stretch".

14 minutes ago, truepg said:

Never thought of the Nuggets as a blue and gold team, apart from the baby blue era. Even before they switched to that, red or maroon was a prominent part of their color scheme, no lesser than gold, and still is such a part of their brand.

For that matter, even using a tertiary color as a base for an alternate uni is not a "stretch".

The Nuggets have changed color schemes a lot. I think the Melo era largely defines them because there were a lot of new eyes and they were a prominent team. Pre-Melo era they were a Navy, Dark red and gold team. Before that they had rainbows.

Their red uniforms are out of the box mostly because of multiple shades of yellow. On top of that they're kind of a rip off of the Jazz equally out of the box uniforms.

5 hours ago, O.C.D said:

The Nuggets have changed color schemes a lot. I think the Melo era largely defines them because there were a lot of new eyes and they were a prominent team. Pre-Melo era they were a Navy, Dark red and gold team. Before that they had rainbows.

Their red uniforms are out of the box mostly because of multiple shades of yellow. On top of that they're kind of a rip off of the Jazz equally out of the box uniforms.

It’s a mystery why they don’t just give the fans what they want, rainbow would sell so hard.

13 hours ago, ElCapitanCranky said:

I reckon they'll keep them. It's more money for the owners. It sucks but that's the way it is. Get used to it - we did (as in the rest of the world). You guys aren't that special....

Yes. Sell everything. Must bow down at the altar of Capitalism. Ads on everything. If it makes Sir James Dolan money we must accept it and not complain.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

38 minutes ago, SLAM said:

spacer.png

I like this

Yeah, me too. It should be the new Jazz identity, along with the red one they unnecessarily had to ditch and a white one they haven't made yet.

The agony and ecstacy of the City program. Some awesome looks that are ultimately disposable.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived