NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

Vice is a cool alternate, but there’s nothing so wrong with thier current identity that it requires a full rebranding to Vice. I’ve always felt like a rebrand to Vice would be a change for change’s sake that would wear off in due time. 

IF they ever were to do a more extensive rebrand, I’d sooner they rebrand to Floridians colors because they’re a bolder look without being as stark a departure. In fact, I think it’d be a great difference splitter between all thier identities: the inaugural sets used orange trim, pink is a Vice color, and pairing the two with predominant black would still give off the same vibe as the current identity with a bolder twist. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/13/2020 at 7:53 AM, Pyromania1983 said:

While I agree, that white jersey is actually a photoshopped concept. Here's what the real white one looks like:

Miami Heat Bring Out The Dark Side Of Vice With Alternate Uniforms

And I'm sorry for doing this...again (I'm bored, and I only have 3 concepts completed), here's my concept for a vice identity for them:

ej4PqwC.jpg

YES!!!!  Only Miami could pull off these colors well, and it fits their city.  Red and black have had a good run.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

On 6/13/2020 at 1:57 AM, colortv said:

I wish Miami would go with this scheme full-time, just to have one less red/black team:

image.jpg

1081657526-850x560.jpeg

This right here is what I was hoping to see from the Marlins... but they're using black too much at the expense of teal and pink

YVRMUBj.png

36 minutes ago, L10nheart404 said:
10 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Probably meant University of Miami 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean there is a Miami Hurricanes team with those exact same colors..

The University of Miami and Miami University are two different schools. Yeah, everyone knows what he meant, but why not be precise?

The Pistons have hired Mike Zavodsky from ROC Nation to take over creative operations, among other responsibilities. Hopefully this is an upgrade for them; he replaces Charlie Metzger who has said in the past (inaccurately as far as I can tell) that Hardwood Classics can only be used in anniversary seasons, and that he had very much wanted to bring Pistons fans more black jerseys.

https://www.crainsdetroit.com/sports/detroit-pistons-hire-chief-business-officer-continued-leadership-shakeup

Of course, as always, I'm hoping that perhaps this opens the door to this coming back in the not too distant future:

Tayshaun_Prince.jpg

Archived