NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

I also like that Nets jersey. I've made concepts similar to it in the past.

In contrast, the Clippers' is disappointing. It's as if they treated it like a homework assignment that they procrastinated on too long and had to throw something together at the last minute.

I thought the Grizzlies wearing a jersey designed to resemble the signage at the motel where Martin Luther King was assassinated was peak NBA Meaningful Uniform Cringe. Then the Thunder decided to do a Murrah Federal Building uniform. Now, the Atlanta Hawks have said, screw you all, we're doing a jersey with Dr. King's initials on the front, and we're getting it blessed by the Pope for social media cred.

33 minutes ago, Sodboy13 said:

I thought the Grizzlies wearing a jersey designed to resemble the signage at the motel where Martin Luther King was assassinated was peak NBA Meaningful Uniform Cringe. Then the Thunder decided to do a Murrah Federal Building uniform. Now, the Atlanta Hawks have said, screw you all, we're doing a jersey with Dr. King's initials on the front, and we're getting it blessed by the Pope for social media cred.

and the Fonz, cool as ever, went soaring over the shark

2 hours ago, sayahh said:

Hey, so anyone know why LeBron didn't go for a number 6 jersey this year like he said he would?

Anthony Davis got use to number 3 and decided against taking LeBron's 23.  Nice gesture of LeBron, but I think that's the way it should be.  Players are forced to change their numbers all the time, any ways.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.silverscreenandroll.com/platform/amp/2020/12/4/22154272/anthony-davis-lakers-jersey-number-not-trade-with-lebron-23-6

2 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Just thought this was cool. And to think SOMEONE out there probably has ALL of threes.

i feel like that’s how many jerseys each NBA team has now to choose from each game. 

8 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

Gorgeous 🤌🏻

Er1QO-EVcAEbFAE?format=jpg&name=small

Can't say I agree. Utah looks decent, but it's a downgrade from the previous Red Rock uniforms. The Hawks' uniforms still look mediocre at best in a vacuum and don't suit the team/franchise at all.

It's an okay matchup, but not "gorgeous." The court looks better than either uniform.

17 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

Gorgeous 🤌🏻

Er1QO-EVcAEbFAE?format=jpg&name=small

Between the uniforms and court together, I thought it was too much red and gold everywhere. The Jazz would always be better off matchup-wise wearing thier redrock stuff against white uniforms, or color schemes and uniforms that are “cooler” in visual temperature (Minnesota, Dallas, Orlando, Lakers classic blues, etc). 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:36 PM, M4One said:

Anthony Davis got use to number 3 and decided against taking LeBron's 23.  Nice gesture of LeBron, but I think that's the way it should be.  Players are forced to change their numbers all the time, any ways.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.silverscreenandroll.com/platform/amp/2020/12/4/22154272/anthony-davis-lakers-jersey-number-not-trade-with-lebron-23-6

Thanks for the link!