SportsLogos.Net News

NBA Changes 2020/21

13 hours ago, QCS said:

I'm surprised to see it, but the front page of r/NBA features a post complaining about the blue Lakers jersey on the blue 76ers court.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/l6kaf1/lakers_wear_blue_jerseys_on_phillys_blue_home/

(Displayed as a link due to explicit language).

Maybe more people care about this stuff than we thought.

Saw that too. I know generally we stereotype the GP as fire emoji this and that, but I think fans generally want their team to... look like their team. I mean, we are rooting for laundry after all.

The 2021 All-Star Game: brought to you by the Houston Astros.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

The 2021 All-Star Game: brought to you by the Houston Astros.

spacer.png

417CVAiSffL._AC_.jpg

Here’s the Logo for the 2021 NBA All-Star Game

January 28, 2021 - 22:02 PM

Behold, the latest logo for the 2021 NBA All-Star Game… well, that is if they even end up playing the game, of course. The NBA today launched their annual voting for the All-Star Game rosters, despite the fact there’s no actual All-Star Game scheduled to be played this season. Though

Read More...

5 hours ago, Conrad. said:

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

On 1/24/2021 at 6:32 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The collar and color are superior, but they still place Oklahoma over city on the white jersey. And this version has Cowboys syndrome, using only light blue/yellow/orange trim on the association, but navy/yellow/orange trim on the icon.

I am fine with the Oklahoma over City ... now. I hate the color sequence change. I think the old blue jerseys look so much better. The orange just clutters everything IMO.

the new okc jerseys look great and are really fresh aswell as their new slightly improved court. if i were to start a franchise i'd easily choose their new set over the old ones

but oddly enough, i prefer how their uniforms were before, just cause of nostalgia. when i think of the Thunder i instantly think of that sort of faded blue uniform with the stripe running down the side and that old court which there's been countless memories on (i know the court thing is a stretch)

9 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

the new okc jerseys look great and are really fresh aswell as their new slightly improved court. if i were to start a franchise i'd easily choose their new set over the old ones

but oddly enough, i prefer how their uniforms were before, just cause of nostalgia. when i think of the Thunder i instantly think of that sort of faded blue uniform with the stripe running down the side and that old court which there's been countless memories on (i know the court thing is a stretch)

I'm experiencing one of those moments when someone expresses feelings of nostalgia for something you still consider new. I'm getting old. 

38 minutes ago, Delicate Genius said:

Safe to say tonight's Lakers-Celtics game was the worst looking in the history of their rivalry? 😬

Nah, and I say that because this has happened:

getty-images-1095230258.jpg

Shameful.

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Nah, and I say that because this has happened:

getty-images-1095230258.jpg

Shameful.

I was about to say the same thing. BUT ... this even happened before Nike took over.

bryant_rondo_eggs_bacon.jpg

And, this is even worse than tonight's matchup ...

usatsi_13937494.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

At least last night's game had the color scheme right, once you looked past the black stripe on the Lakers' jerseys.

I'd also submit this for consideration, though at least it happened in LA. But Celtics games are not the time for the Lakers to wear white, and there is no time for the Celtics to wear whatever that was.

download-5-1.jpg?w=840&h=560&crop=1

3 hours ago, insert name said:

How can they screw up Lakers-Celtics so badly multiple times?

The ethos in the NBA seems to be that marquee games are when you push the fresh new look, not the best or the classic looks. Not the way I'd do it!

darn 

Lakers-Celtics don't look really legendary with these images..

16 minutes ago, Digby said:

The ethos in the NBA seems to be that marquee games are when you push the fresh new look, not the best or the classic looks. Not the way I'd do it!

They don't make these new looks for the players. $$$$

25 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

They don't make these new looks for the players. $$$$

It’s not about the players, it’s about the fans wanting to see teams wearing their best looks in iconic matchups and rivalries.

In my opinion the worst Celtics looks are the shoe horned black. At least they always have had yellow/ gold in their logos and warmups so its not bad in my opinion.