NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

I'm 30, been following the NBA closely since the late 90s, and agree with everything that has been said about the consistency in teams' identities throughout that time. I also find that Knicks City uni rather good, and I've explained here why before (all, while being on brand), this years' Celtics Earned unis with multiple greens – there's no reason whatsoever for them to work, but they still do – and several others. And don't think the Lakers need a separate court for their blue throwbacks. 🤷‍♂️

Guess I'm catching some breaks from this "young generation" :rolleyes:

EDIT: Can't believe I'm already using those stupid Nike jersey name assignations... No chance for the regular rotation sets, tho. Still not aware which has been called which, and don't want to.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, truepg said:

I'm 30, been following the NBA closely since the late 90s, and agree with everything that has been said about the consistency in teams' identities throughout that time. I also find that Knicks City uni rather good, and I've explained here why before (all, while being on brand), this years' Celtics Earned unis with multiple greens – there's no reason whatsoever for them to work, but they still do – and several others. And don't think the Lakers need a separate court for their blue throwbacks. 🤷‍♂️

Guess I'm catching some breaks from this "young generation" :rolleyes:

EDIT: Can't believe I'm already using those stupid Nike jersey name assignations... No chance for the regular rotation sets, tho. Still not aware which has been called which, and don't want to.

When there is a worldwide pandemic and an insurrection just a month ago in the US, jersey designations are just an annoyance that I can easily put up with and tolerate.

28 minutes ago, krayziegunts said:

Im into Authentic jerseys and to get one of these Cavs jerseys is damn near impossible. I love them 

25 minutes ago, andregunts said:

That was the weirdest thing ever, I didnt even know I still had that account. That was me btw 

*facepalm*

the user formerly known as cdclt

22 minutes ago, TGroce said:

We probably could've guessed that as you may be the single person on this board who feels that way, haha

I respect your opinion & takes though

Its all good, as I said. I like seeing different things. I have been info NBA jerseys since I was 10 years old when the Pistons, Hawks, Raptors, Rockets, Grizzlies and I forgot who else had these RADICAL changes in 95-96, that's where my love of sport jerseys and identity come from. 

The year before were all the same basic colors and basic fonts, then BOOM a giant Hawk on the Atlanta jerseys and a giant Raptor? Man Im getting nostalgic

You people are more traditionalist, Im more for change and creativeness. That's all

edit - The Sonics too

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/13874149/uni-watch-friday-flashback-wild-wacky-nba-uniforms-1995-96

3 minutes ago, andregunts said:

Its all good, as I said. I like seeing different things. I have been info NBA jerseys since I was 10 years old when the Pistons, Hawks, Raptors, Rockets, Grizzlies and I forgot who else had these RADICAL changes in 95-96, that's where my love of sport jerseys and identity come from. 

The year before were all the same basic colors and basic fonts, then BOOM a giant Hawk on the Atlanta jerseys and a giant Raptor? Man Im getting nostalgic

You people are more traditionalist, Im more for change and creativeness. That's all

Says the guy who violates the board's rules about dupe accounts.

21 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Says the guy who violates the board's rules about dupe accounts.

I think the rule is actually about dupe accounts to circumvent bans. This clearly isn't that.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

I thought it was dupe accounts, period. We don't want sock accounts proliferating the boards, now do we?

I just like talking about the intersection of sports, culture, uniforms, and opportunity to insert deep pro wrestling references.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Heat are on TNT tonight in their rainbow sherbet uniforms against Houston, who is in black.

Have the mutli-Vice played against a team in white this season? I feel like that would be the better contrast, but I'm not quite sure. They look dumb against the Rockets, but they might just look dumb period.

11 minutes ago, andregunts said:

the heck are you talking about? Boy you must be bored or something. 

5. No Alternate ID's - One Account per Individual

We operate a one account - one person policy. Creating an alternate ID will result in both the original account and the alternate ID being permanently banned immediately. Sharing accounts among a group of people is also forbidden.  Do NOT create a new account if you forgot your password.  Please use the forgot password option on the login screen.

Rules section

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

Rules section

I’m so confused.

oh you’re saying I have alternate accounts because I’m trying to avoid being banned? 

I don’t know who you are or why you’re obsessed with me but please stop.

MOD EDIT: Removed unnecessary language. Leave that sort of thing out of every post. 

42 minutes ago, andregunts said:

I’m so confused.

oh you’re saying I have alternate accounts because I’m trying to avoid being banned? 

I don’t know who you are or why you’re obsessed with me but please stop. 

No, I'm saying alternate accounts aren't allowed, period. Nothing to do with banning.

I'm hardly obsessed. I'm just telling you the site's rules.

MOD EDIT: Removed unnecessary language from quote. 

Archived