NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

1 hour ago, Hat Boy said:

That is the other mis-step of the NBA's uniform explosion: most of the uniforms are "meh".  I wish the parties involved could focus on 1 or 2 great designs per team instead of pumping out the mediocrity.

I’d settle for “meh.” A lot of them are downright bad.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Our boy came thru again with a leak of the actual Earned Raptors jersey...and it is straight up trash.

Got that old school "Champion" cheap retail vibes.

Needs something like a red stripe to seperate the black and purple, otherwise, it's still meh.  

8 minutes ago, andregunts said:

What is up with the Raptors and their obsession with this boring Chevron?

The chevron has been part of the brand since the first uniform update in the Vince era. They flipped it to point up when they began embracing the "We the North" slogan, and starting emphasizing it more, culminating in this:

spacer.png

I'm not the biggest fan of it, but it is an element that can differentiate them from the other red & black teams in the league. The new jerseys should've kept the white chevron instead of making it black though.

As for the leak, I never thought I'd be disappointed in a purple Raptors jersey, but here we are. The old contrasting back look only worked because the side panels created a clear divide. Also the name & numbers need a red outline, otherwise it'll look like they're playing Kings dress-up.

1 hour ago, Igor Coelho said:

Leak session continues.

🔥🔥🔥 

darrell-griffith-of-the-utah-jazz-poses-

f47f9504f007772fef63d4ed6340a484.jpg

71xtF-YwbgL._SX425_.jpg

Utah hit another home run!!

------‐

As far as the Raptors one. I love the two tone but they NEEDED Red outline to bridge the 2 sides like the old Vince Carter era ones. Therefore ugh.

Kinda like the Hornets new unis with teal and white but no purple. All it takes is a complimentary color to make a uniform great or 🤢🤮 

shado_logo.gif

1 hour ago, Igor Coelho said:

Leak session continues.

I'd much rather have this as our Statement Jersey then the gold one. This is GORGEOUS! The Jazz should always have a green jersey in their rotation.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 2/22/2021 at 12:38 PM, kimball said:

I'd much rather have this as our Statement Jersey then the gold one. This is GORGEOUS! The Jazz should always have a green jersey in their rotation.

While I agree that they should have a green jersey in their rotation, I preferred the previous, darker version of the earned jersey

Of course, the one year the Pistons made the playoffs in 2018-19, Nike skipped doing Earned editions the following season. Looks like that was my only hope to ever see them in the reds again, given how much someone in their branding department seems to love the atrocious “Chromes.”

Wearing an "Earned" jersey that looks remarkably like the jersey of the team that beat you in the Finals isn't any kind of prize I'd want.

Houston+Rockets+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Vt0

EvBYqdvWQAQp-cK?format=jpg&name=small

Silly. Also especially since that yellow is way better than Nike's first-year take on the Lakers:

hi-res-4df9e7acc7c75438a15f47c491e87c08_

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

51 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Heat fans are going crazy because they're saying it's Lakers or pacers yellow. they fail to see that it's the same gold that's on their own damn court!!! 🙄

That's silly. The Yankees have red in their logo, but it would be absurd for them to wear red socks.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived