NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Igor Coelho said:

Indiana-style tshirts are already being selled for ASG in Atlanta.

Looking at shirseys the 2024 ASG uniforms might be amazing of course if they move them instead of creating new design.

4r2eer.png

Honestly I hope they just re-use last year's, that's fine with me. With the exception of the famed cactus jerseys, I've never really liked all-star unis based off the host team. "What if Kevin Durant looked vaguely like he played on the 1988 Pacers" is not interesting to me.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

But last year unis were based on Chicago and Bulls.

I guess they gonna go with a very generic teamwear looking uniforms (kinda like 2018 and 2019 unis) due to not enough time to design something special.
BTW I'd be very surprised if they use uniforms prepared for Indianapolis ASG.

4r2eer.png

If they're not selling them anyway, using team uniforms is a great idea. The 1998 ASG has had a lot of airtime lately due to the Kobe v Jordan factor, and it's such a cool look.

One team in white, one team in colour. Then to satisfy Nike they can sell a bunch of already made uniforms with an allstar patch for $20 more. Everybody wins.

Chaos, but not for THAT reason. The baseball all-star game seems to do fine with one team in white versus the opponent in gray or any color alternate that isn't white.

Chaos because of captains and teammates potentially being on opposite teams. You'd see (hypothetically) Embiid in a Sixers white jersey versus Simmons in a Sixers blue jersey. Works for contrast, but would still be odd.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

29 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Biggest problem with using team uniforms is that we wouldn't have typical home vs away but association/city vs icon/statement/city so it would be a completely chaos.

Team Icon vs Team City...? The offer letter from Nike is in the mail, congratulations. 😎

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

Biggest problem with using team uniforms is that we wouldn't have typical home vs away but association/city vs icon/statement/city so it would be a completely chaos.

Since most of the teams has a black (at least dark blue) jersey would be cool to see Associations vs. Dark/Colorful alternates.

9 hours ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

Chaos, but not for THAT reason. The baseball all-star game seems to do fine with one team in white versus the opponent in gray or any color alternate that isn't white.

Chaos because of captains and teammates potentially being on opposite teams. You'd see (hypothetically) Embiid in a Sixers white jersey versus Simmons in a Sixers blue jersey. Works for contrast, but would still be odd.

Hypothetical you can imagine Embiid and Simmons is in a same team where Joel is wearing blue jersey and Ben red or black and that is the chaos I meant.

4r2eer.png

5 hours ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

I don't see any problem with that. It used to be like that also in the Rookie/Sophmore game, as far as I remember.

It can also easily be white jerseys vs. color jerseys.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Proofread your work, people! 😄🤦‍♂️

Houston press release: Our new icon jersey reflects our new team name, symbolic of they way we bent over backwards to make James Harden happy. 

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Proofread your work, people! 😄🤦‍♂️

Hate to ruin the joke, but he replied to one of his twitter comments that he purchased this from DHgate, a Chinese website that sells counterfeit jerseys among other things. So, you really do get what you pay for. 

Archived