NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that the current NBA uniform scheme will squeeze out every team’s last fauxback uni and everything, the idea of all-star unis inspired by the host cities seems even more outdated. I said this earlier but I liked the year with the big team logos on the front — makes sense for the playground pickup draft age, seems like you’d sell more of those to team fans too. 

I could imagine more variations on those, like gold-metallic logos like this fashion jersey, etc.

m_5fbc94f4275e550498597116.jpeg

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

2 hours ago, euphoria said:

Glad they are centering it on Terminal Tower. Outside of rock n roll, Cleveland doesn't have a ton of universal iconography, but it's a beautiful building, it's near the arena, and I'm sure it'll be lit up for the All-Star festivities. No need for another guitar logo, I think most would agree.

Never been thrilled with the latest font for the Cavs, but the way the negative spaces line up in the 22 really works for the alt logos.

The panels on the Magic jerseys are still awesome and look fantastic (looks better than initial leak). The design of the rest of the jersey is kinda meh. 

Indiana's pinstripes not being vertical is lame. Players will look like they stuffed their jersey into the left side of their hip. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 3/8/2021 at 6:39 PM, Digby said:

Get a load of this completely cursed piece of merch that the ad algorithms think I want. Where have we gone so wrong??

12US104XNBD0214_BLACK_1_900x1100.jpg 

lol i thought the pelicans were the only one ff_4163596-d9c0947b38073f299d19_full.jpg

i gotta say... i do like it

IMG-7122.gif

3 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

lol i thought the pelicans were the only one ff_4163596-d9c0947b38073f299d19_full.jpg

i gotta say... i do like it

It seems every team got one:

Men's Charlotte Hornets Junk Food Black Disney Mickey & Minnie 2020/21 City Edition T-ShirtMen's Memphis Grizzlies Junk Food Black Disney Mickey & Minnie 2020/21 City Edition T-ShirtMen's Oklahoma City Thunder Junk Food Black Disney Mickey & Minnie 2020/21 City Edition T-ShirtMen's New York Knicks Junk Food Black Disney Mickey & Minnie 2020/21 City Edition T-ShirtMen's LA Clippers Junk Food Black Disney Mickey & Minnie 2020/21 City Edition T-Shirt<- This one looks like a bootleg. I've never seen an uglier piece of merch.

the user formerly known as cdclt

4 minutes ago, QCS said:

It seems every team got one:

Men's LA Clippers Junk Food Black Disney Mickey & Minnie 2020/21 City Edition T-Shirt<- This one looks like a bootleg. I've never seen an uglier piece of merch.

Getting real vibes here

s-l300.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived