NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

I disagree, I think it's an upgrade from the boring FOX graphics. At least these graphics don't look like they were made in five minutes on MS Paint. I particularly like how they've combined the scoreboard and the ticker so they're not both taking up separate space on screen.

One change I'd suggest is using the teams' wordmarks instead of their logos. This would fit the shape of the scoreboard better while providing the same level of visual interest.

The things that makes it bad is when they're showing a live look-in on MLB Network, you can't even tell what the score is, because it's entirely covered up by MLBN's ticker. Garbage. I hope Bally and Sinclair Sports go bankrupt and FOX can get their RSN's back. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Man, there is a name I completely forgot about.

He's the Magic's Tank Commander now. He's not very good at that though (just like how he's not very good at the game of basketball), because despite his best efforts to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory we've been competitive all 3 games since the trades and won 2 of them.

ExJworW.png

47 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

The things that makes it bad is when they're showing a live look-in on MLB Network, you can't even tell what the score is, because it's entirely covered up by MLBN's ticker. Garbage. I hope Bally and Sinclair Sports go bankrupt and FOX can get their RSN's back. 

I don't know if I blame that on Bally's.  I mean, it's MLB Network doing the live look-in (they're kind of the "guest"), and if anything, they should adjust things on their end so that the viewer can see the scorebug on the network that they are "looking in" on.

Honestly I don't mind the Bally's scorebug all that much.  It was a little jarring at first, as is any change at first.  I don't think it looks that bad.  I think in the 25-ish years that scorebugs have existed, I've just seen such a wide variety of them colored different ways, located in different places on the screen, shaped different ways, etc. that I've come to just accept a scorebug as it is, as long as it clearly can tell me what's going on in the game at a glance (which is its primary function), and think I can get used to almost any new one that I see without letting it bother me too much.

I don't even think I mind the ticker all that much.  I know that we all have phones and can look up any score any time we want to, but maybe that's the point - Bally's wants to keep eyeballs on their screens as long as possible, and maybe in this era of short attention spans, they figure they can do that just by having a ticker.  Not saying it's the best idea ever, but just trying to come up for a rationale for why they have it.

22 hours ago, JayMac said:

Man, there is a name I completely forgot about.

I am actually own MCW Sixers jersey. Paid $12 on Fanatics and have never taken it out of the packing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I am actually own MCW Sixers jersey. Paid $12 on Fanatics and have never taken it out of the packing.

Keep that until you run out of ideas for Christmas presents.

I saw, I came, I left.

17 minutes ago, DEAD! said:

Keep that until you run out of ideas for Christmas presents.

or until the next toilet paper shortage.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

18 minutes ago, DEAD! said:

I don't know if I have ever wiped my bum with polyester. 

I imagine it'd be fine... unless it's mesh.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Dude single handedly helped Syracuse go to a Final Four my senior year, so I'm cool with owning a MCW Sixers jersey

says the guy who owned an Andy Rautins Knicks jersey and a Johnny Flynn Wolves jersey

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

20 hours ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Dude single handedly helped Syracuse go to a Final Four my senior year, so I'm cool with owning a MCW Sixers jersey

says the guy who owned an Andy Rautins Knicks jersey and a Johnny Flynn Wolves jersey

Johnny Flynn. Kahn took back to back high lotto PGs but not the one who could slide to SG (and happened to be Steph Curry). Amazing

22 hours ago, RyanMcD29 said:

I'm still waiting for Malachi Richardson to make it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 4/3/2021 at 6:49 AM, Old School Fool said:

In more stupid NBA uniform news, the Lakers are going to wear yellow for only 4 games for the rest of the season. I can't wait for the NBA to fix this crap.

And to make that news even stupider, I think 2 of those 4 games will involve the Lakers wearing yellow on the road.

In fact, there is BOS @ LAL matchup next week.  I think most of us picture a beautiful and historic-looking green vs. yellow matchup.  Are we going to see that?  Nope, not even close.  The Celtics will wear their white city edition "BOSTON CELTICS" jersey, and the Lakers will wear their purple with of course those God-awful black side panels.   In Los Angeles!  Yuck.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:55 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

He's the Magic's Tank Commander now. He's not very good at that though (just like how he's not very good at the game of basketball), because despite his best efforts to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory we've been competitive all 3 games since the trades and won 2 of them.

I’m amazed that he’s still in the NBA. Guy seems to show up on a random team every year. He’s a cockroach.

Archived