NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

On 4/3/2021 at 5:49 AM, Old School Fool said:

In more stupid NBA uniform news, the Lakers are going to wear yellow for only 4 games for the rest of the season. I can't wait for the NBA to fix this crap.

Lol you think the NBA cares? Or Nike? $$$ talks, and unless there are massive profit drops (which I doubt will happen, and even I hate how most jerseys look now), the NBA ain't doing anything.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, andregunts said:

When did the Lakers add these black uniforms? I feel so lost 

According to NBA Jersey Database, the Lakers black jersey is their "Earned" edition for this season. 

the user formerly known as cdclt

Being polite and objectively speaking, black looks nice with Lakers purple and gold. Charcoal does not. It looks like the old black jerseys but left in the sun. Literally hurts my eyes seeing it clash with the vibrant purple. 

And I don’t hate charcoal gray! the previous Nets thirds were nice. But these are a big miss.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

13 hours ago, dont care said:

Weren’t you the one that was all for all the alternates? Now you don’t realize when a new alternate gets introduced. 

Im all for alternates, but does that mean I have to know every single one? 

Also, they have a Gold Nike swoosh since they are champions and its the Earned jersey. Hopefully they make this a yearly tradition

57 minutes ago, andregunts said:

Im all for alternates, but does that mean I have to know every single one? 

Also, they have a Gold Nike swoosh since they are champions and its the Earned jersey. Hopefully they make this a yearly tradition

Did it take you a few extra seconds to figure out what’s going on? That way the whole issue with all these alternates it deteriorates their brands and makes it so harder for fans to keep up with what their team will look like each night. Doesn’t help that some have nothing to do with the current brand and creates confusion that way.

23 hours ago, dont care said:

Did it take you a few extra seconds to figure out what’s going on? That way the whole issue with all these alternates it deteriorates their brands and makes it so harder for fans to keep up with what their team will look like each night. Doesn’t help that some have nothing to do with the current brand and creates confusion that way.

Are you bored? How the heck me not knowing that the Lakers have a new alternate equate to me not realizing that the brands are being diluted because they are releasing new jerseys?

dont bother quoting me anymore, because I won’t be responding. 

jiVRv0l.png

I don't think I've ever seen the Lakers in black accessories.

Also, the Knicks court needs more orange. Like this:

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

jiVRv0l.png

I don't think I've ever seen the Lakers in black accessories.

Also, the Knicks court needs more orange. Like this:

hqdefault.jpg

They wore black accessories at the beginning of the Nike deal likely because they didn’t have “gold” and/or purple accessories yet.

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Remember when we thought the Cabs were coping Brooklyn with their City court?

We saw a dark gray: 

spacer.png

But in actually:

Wow, what a drab, ugly, depressing uniform matchup, court, and environment.

Not too long ago, this matchup would have looked more like this:

NBA-Finals-Warriors-C_Horo-1-e1433932564723.jpg

Watched the Jazz/Lakers game, and it always make me smile when the home team wears white and the road team wears a team color. Alts like the Kelly green Jazz units work bc not only is it in team colors, it also does not deviate too far from the teams main branding. Pair that with wearing it in the road against a home team in white, and it feels like 2013.

1 hour ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Watched the Jazz/Lakers game, and it always make me smile when the home team wears white and the road team wears a team color. Alts like the Kelly green Jazz units work bc not only is it in team colors, it also does not deviate too far from the teams main branding. Pair that with wearing it in the road against a home team in white, and it feels like 2013.

Technically speaking key green isn’t ... but ... close enough.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

11 minutes ago, dont care said:

1000% disagree. It’s so refreshing seeing teams wearing their primaries for once.

Well, kind of. Miami is in black at home.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived