NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish the NBA would pick up a book (like a dictionary) sometimes.

(Entry 1 of 4) 1 : having always the same form, manner, or degree : not varying or variable uniform procedures. 2 : consistent in conduct or opinion uniform interpretation of laws. 3 : of the same form with others : conforming to one rule or mode : consonant.

7 minutes ago, JayMac said:

I think the Nike and the NBA should start using the word "multiforms" when discussing the clothes the players wear. They are certainly not uniforms anymore.

Not that your point is lost on me, but it's still a uniform if everyone on the team wears it. The term doesn't really apply to the different jerseys in a set.

On 4/19/2021 at 9:13 AM, JayMac said:

I think the Nike and the NBA should start using the word "multiforms" when discussing the clothes the players wear. They are certainly not uniforms anymore.

So by your logic they should’ve been called “multiforms” for decades? Is this a multiform?

spacer.png

Excellent!

That Jazz set actually looks really good, that's a good-looking game right there. Lakers in gold at home and a clashing team(ish) color. That's what we should be seeing every day.

the user formerly known as cdclt

17 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

Jazz/Lakers on Monday, color vs color 

spacer.png

Pretty much what a Jazz @ Lakers game looked like in the early 80s. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 4/21/2021 at 3:55 PM, joekono said:

What about everybody at Lakers in the 80s. This is how it should be.

Everybody that wore green.

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

The bigger story here is that they've only worn their home jerseys 10 times. They've played 59 games!

To be fair it’s only mentioning the home jersey at home, still not much better being around 30 times.

Archived