SportsLogos.Net News

NBA Changes 2020/21

5 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The Celtics decided to wear their black and green alts on the Hornets black and mint City court. 🤦🏾‍♂️

That’s on Charlotte for choosing to wear that uniform and court against a Celtics team that doesn’t have a uniform without green in it.

Phoenix wearing their orange statement jerseys, playing on their "the valley" city court tonight

spacer.png

Wizards @ Cavs, in Cleveland last night, featured the Wizards in the primary red away uniforms and the Cavs in their primary home white uniforms, on the Cavs primary court.  I did a double-take, rubbed my eyes, and checked the color settings on my computer screen, and triple-checked everything, because I thought that was not possible, but it actually did happen.

I found a bootleg t-shirt of what I think the Heat's latest city should have looked like.  Maybe a bit more pink with the gradient more center, but I like this a lot better.

spacer.png

On 4/12/2021 at 4:51 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Also, the Knicks court needs more orange. Like this:

hqdefault.jpg

Along with that, superior options to what they have now:

nba-2k14-knicks-court-update-HD.jpg

knicks2.thumb.png.69734416124d22867400fb

that signature orange key is what i think of every time i think of MSG. though i do like that all blue look it's time for the return of the orange keys. now would be the perfect time since they're actually a good team now.

blue border, orange keys, all you need. 

Tonight is the final Heat vice game (for now anyway). 😢 I'm so depressed, I loved this branding so much.  It will never die for me as long as I have my gear and YouTube clips.

The next Miami city uniform is supposed to "blow our minds".