NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The Celtics decided to wear their black and green alts on the Hornets black and mint City court. 🤦🏾‍♂️

That’s on Charlotte for choosing to wear that uniform and court against a Celtics team that doesn’t have a uniform without green in it.

Wizards @ Cavs, in Cleveland last night, featured the Wizards in the primary red away uniforms and the Cavs in their primary home white uniforms, on the Cavs primary court.  I did a double-take, rubbed my eyes, and checked the color settings on my computer screen, and triple-checked everything, because I thought that was not possible, but it actually did happen.

that signature orange key is what i think of every time i think of MSG. though i do like that all blue look it's time for the return of the orange keys. now would be the perfect time since they're actually a good team now.

blue border, orange keys, all you need. 

IMG-7122.gif

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

The next Miami city uniform is supposed to "blow our minds".

Hmmm... "Blow" our minds? You heard it here first, next year the heat will have sparkly white uniforms to celebrate the city's long history of coke trafficking!

1 hour ago, Discogod said:

Hmmm... "Blow" our minds? You heard it here first, next year the heat will have sparkly white uniforms to celebrate the city's long history of coke trafficking!

Who will be first line to buy the uniform?

I saw, I came, I left.

7 hours ago, DEAD! said:

Who will be first line to buy the uniform?

Hopefully there's no fluke snow fall to mess up the line.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Scarface is just as valid a design reference as Miami Vice. Why not?

They could do a Heat version of this:

tumblr_m32kt6G3L61qetkhjo1_640.jpg

It says Heat right there!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It would have been cool if the Heat had entered the league in magenta, orange, and black. Would have been a bold decision for the time and really for any time but it'd be undeniably Miami. Only ever should have used the Miami Arena script for the city name, too. It's that good.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, the admiral said:

It would have been cool if the Heat had entered the league in magenta, orange, and black. Would have been a bold decision for the time and really for any time but it'd be undeniably Miami. Only ever should have used the Miami Arena script for the city name, too. It's that good.

The contrast on that jersey would be near-horrendous. Especially an all-magenta jersey with orange accents. The Spurs Fiesta city has this problem on a smaller scale. When in motion, the two blend together.

I did not say anything about a magenta jersey. Likely, that and orange would be accent colors on black, as the Heat did with red and orange.

The drop-shadowed numbers were as bad for the Heat as they were for the Lakers, though, and that HEAT wordmark looked downright rudimentary till the big update.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Speaking of the Knicks, I really wish they'd emphasize orange more in their branding.

They need to own the orange/royal blue colors like the Lakers do with purple/gold, Bulls with red/black, Celtics with green/white..

Their brand has so much potential to be just as iconic as those.

celtics-vs-knicks.jpg

lakers-vs-new-york-knicks.jpg

knicks-vs-blazers.jpg

bucks-vs-knicks.jpg

nCAC9KIBNz79nFwwMDo5pgRSK7-rrU21tLz3JEog

New-York-Knicks-vs.-Indiana-Pacers.jpg

magic-vs-knicks.jpg

Archived