NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

Of course, Philly is wearing red tonight in Game 7 against the Hawks in the second round. Nothing significant happened the last time they wore that uniform in a second round Game 7....ahem. Please don't be cursed like the Knicks orange uniform!

On 6/16/2021 at 10:03 PM, Kramerica Industries said:

Honestly, I always thought the part where that trio earned their biggest hatred was when Lebron did the "not one [championship], not two, not three..." bit during that party they threw at the Heat's arena after the signings were made. 

"not one, not two, not three" also describes LeBron's approach to covid vaccinations

7 minutes ago, the admiral said:

"not one, not two, not three" also describes LeBron's approach to covid vaccinations

also his years of post HS education.  Possibly his years of actual HS education.

I would like to see Phoenix make a purple, white or orange version of the valley jersey. 

I wish Phoenix would do something different with their current orange jersey, so bland. Maybe Phoenix in that old western font would be cool.

Lockervision has the conference finals games up. 

Suns going city jerseys for every home game, with Clippers countering in their association jerseys. 

Clippers going City/Grey Earned (??)/Blue Icon at home, Suns countering with Orange. 

Bucks/Hawks has a lot of black/white with a few aberrations in between. 

G1: Bucks (Green earned) vs. Hawks (association)

G2: Bucks (association) vs. Hawks (Black statement) 

G3: Hawks (Red Icon) vs. Bucks (Blue City whyyyyyy)

G4: Hawks (MLK) vs. Bucks (Association)

G5: Bucks (association) vs. Hawks (statement)

G6: Hawks (statement) vs. Bucks (association)

G7: Bucks (Black statement) vs. Hawks (association)

6 hours ago, Froob said:

I would like to see Phoenix make a purple, white or orange version of the valley jersey. 

I wish Phoenix would do something different with their current orange jersey, so bland. Maybe Phoenix in that old western font would be cool.

Yeah, I’d be on board with an entire set made out of the Valley design, so long as the uniforms said “Suns” or “Phoenix” on the front and “The Valley” were scrapped. The pixel gradient is really stunning, and brilliant in how it forms Camelback Mountain. It just has so much more (on-brand) personality than the regular set does.

12 hours ago, Froob said:

I don't know if I would call it bland or just ... lazy?

Black-vs.-white matchups are fine when they make sense.  I have no problem with the Hawks "primary" black jersey; it's got actual team colors (black with red and yellow trim) so they actually look like the Hawks when wearing it.  It also actually says "Hawks" on it, and not something like "Peachtree."  They can wear it for every single ROAD game in the playoffs and I would be fine with that.

2 hours ago, SCalderwood said:

Black-vs.-white matchups are fine when they make sense.  I have no problem with the Hawks "primary" black jersey; it's got actual team colors (black with red and yellow trim) so they actually look like the Hawks when wearing it.  It also actually says "Hawks" on it, and not something like "Peachtree."  They can wear it for every single ROAD game in the playoffs and I would be fine with that.

Their regular away uniform, the red one, is 10 times nicer looking though. 

I've really come around on the Hawks unis considerably since their introduction, set aside the black, which I liked the most from the beginning. Maybe it's Trae being that character that NBA has long lacked, maybe it's the beautiful proper color combo with actual yellow, maybe it's both.

The Suns' Valley unis I'm not a fan of, on the other hand. There's still too much going on and looks minor-leagueish.

8 hours ago, truepg said:

I've really come around on the Hawks unis considerably since their introduction, set aside the black, which I liked the most from the beginning. Maybe it's Trae being that character that NBA has long lacked, maybe it's the beautiful proper color combo with actual yellow, maybe it's both.

The Suns' Valley unis I'm not a fan of, on the other hand. There's still too much going on and looks minor-leagueish.

Winning helps make "okay" unis look "good" and makes "subpar" unis look "acceptable."