NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

Last time I checked Lockervision has HEAT in black and Celtics in green for game three. I agree with the sentiment above about disliking how many teams are wearing black alternates this playoffs. Is it possible it could be a combination of Nike and player preference? This final four, only Miami should be wearing black. Who could forget that one awful finals with the Warriors & Cavs, where they wore basically only the black and grey alternates. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm "okay" with the passed time of having road teams wear white. I still prefer that road teams don't, because I want more color vs. color matchups. However, the playoffs should err on the side of tradition by wearing alternates minimally. Also, I hate that the Lakers are wearing their white jerseys for non-Sunday games.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

The Heat are wearing black to support their own campaign "United in black": https://www.nba.com/heat/community/black-lives-matter

So they wear black as many times as they can.

The other teams i think take the most versatile uniforms they have into the bubble. If you have a white and a black unis you can play against any uniform with great contrast. They are not repeating colors.

eg: Lakers doesn't wear their yellow City Ed. since they already have Icon yellows; Raptors doesn't wear black City Ed. since they have Statement blacks; Celtics have their icon green so do not wear green City Ed. etc.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, Krudler said:

It should be made Federal Law. White at home, dark on the road, one alternate to be worn a limited number of times. No alternates in the playoffs. This law should apply to all sports except football. Where teams may designate between their white and dark sets what is home and road. The madness needs to stop.

States Rights!

/sarcasm

UCLA vs. USC should be light blue vs. red.

Are the Nuggets allergic to their navy jerseys? Yesterday was a Sunday so LA should've worn white, and Denver should be in Navy.

(But maybe w/o the "Mamba" jerseys, AD doesn't hit that shot...I'll take that over some uniforms ;)

7 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Are the Nuggets allergic to their navy jerseys? Yesterday was a Sunday so LA should've worn white, and Denver should be in Navy.

(But maybe w/o the "Mamba" jerseys, AD doesn't hit that shot...I'll take that over some uniforms ;)

Haven’t worn them at all in the playoffs. It’s really frustrating that’s team would unveil a new identity and then wear uniforms that will be retired after this year or next throughout some really important and high visibility games.

if we all like the rainbow skyline so much (whether black and white or navy and white) then just make those the identity.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

5 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Hibbet's is selling these Brooklyn Biggie uniforms but gold??!!!

I recorded a video for my YouTube channel unboxing and reviewing the jersey. I'm speaking brazilian portuguese, but if you don't understand it you can still see some of the jersey details.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:56 PM, the admiral said:

Something a child would have made having seen what basketball jerseys look like but not knowing how to arc or arch the letters. Beyond hideous.

Reminds me of those replica Sonics jerseys from Champion 

On 9/19/2020 at 11:29 PM, sayahh said:

States Rights!

/sarcasm

UCLA vs. USC should be light blue vs. red.

And that game should be played at SoFi...with the appropriate endzones.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

8 hours ago, Igor Coelho said:

I recorded a video for my YouTube channel unboxing and reviewing the jersey. I'm speaking brazilian portuguese, but if you don't understand it you can still see some of the jersey details.

Must be due to COVID-19 that I never saw this even months ago. I stay on Nba store/Lids/Fanatics or Dicks.

Wish there were more city edition colorways for Sale. Also my bad for posting this in 20-21 thread. 

shado_logo.gif

19 hours ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

You are not kidding about the Sonics Champion replicas. So terribly far from accurate!

il_794xN.1969403427_t314.jpg

I always hated the US Champion replicas, so cheap and inaccurate. The Euro replicas were so much better, made with heavier mesh and with sublimated graphics that were 99% identical to the actual jerseys. 

Archived