SportsLogos.Net News

NBA Changes 2020/21

Last time I checked Lockervision has HEAT in black and Celtics in green for game three. I agree with the sentiment above about disliking how many teams are wearing black alternates this playoffs. Is it possible it could be a combination of Nike and player preference? This final four, only Miami should be wearing black. Who could forget that one awful finals with the Warriors & Cavs, where they wore basically only the black and grey alternates. 

spacer.png
spacer.png

And it says if they go to a game 7 LAL is scheduled to wear their Black Mamba alternates against Denver in white. 

I'm "okay" with the passed time of having road teams wear white. I still prefer that road teams don't, because I want more color vs. color matchups. However, the playoffs should err on the side of tradition by wearing alternates minimally. Also, I hate that the Lakers are wearing their white jerseys for non-Sunday games.

The Heat are wearing black to support their own campaign "United in black": https://www.nba.com/heat/community/black-lives-matter

So they wear black as many times as they can.

The other teams i think take the most versatile uniforms they have into the bubble. If you have a white and a black unis you can play against any uniform with great contrast. They are not repeating colors.

eg: Lakers doesn't wear their yellow City Ed. since they already have Icon yellows; Raptors doesn't wear black City Ed. since they have Statement blacks; Celtics have their icon green so do not wear green City Ed. etc.

This was kinda what we expected right? Hard to tell if just the text is arched or if there will be an actual chevron because it’s a t shirt though. Jumpman logo indicates this is the alternate so red and white are the others probably?

Im just spitballing here.

Both shirts a player t-shirts (I forget how it is called), but meh I don't like Chevron design before and probably still won't like it.

8 hours ago, SLAM said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

New Raptors jersey design?

I actually don’t hate it as much as I thought I would. It looks somewhat better without being encased in a chevron like their “North” jerseys. Still not good by any means but let’s see how the real deal looks.

Something a child would have made having seen what basketball jerseys look like but not knowing how to arc or arch the letters. Beyond hideous.

Im just gonna assume the next jerseys are gonna have a big chevron on the front with letters in it and not just plain pointy arched letters. They'd have to know better than to do that for a jersey. Im guessing they didn't wanna print a huge chevron onto t shirts which is understandable 

Whether that text ends up placed within a chevron or not, it still looks terribly forced and awkward. Yikes.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, Krudler said:

It should be made Federal Law. White at home, dark on the road, one alternate to be worn a limited number of times. No alternates in the playoffs. This law should apply to all sports except football. Where teams may designate between their white and dark sets what is home and road. The madness needs to stop.

States Rights!

/sarcasm

UCLA vs. USC should be light blue vs. red.

It's a bit gimmicky, but it works better with RAPTORS than NORTH. 

Does anyone else notice the light blue collar piping?

29 minutes ago, dannykraft said:

Does anyone else notice the light blue collar piping?

That’s the shirt underneath