Jump to content

NBA Changes 2020/21


SportsLogos.Net News

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

I can't wait to see the modern Sixers rock these

spacer.png

I already have the Mitchell and Ness AI jersey but I'm definitely picking up a Simmons if they do have it as a Classic edition.

 

One off throwbacks for different eras for rivalry match ups would be really cool (for example: Lakers/Celtics in 80's throwbacks)

Not a huge fan of those but fine for a few games. I just hope it doesn’t inspire Sixers in a new black jersey. They outta stick to red and blue for the most part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Froob said:

Maybe a really long time from now do the race flag jersey. 
 

spacer.png

 

But, the Hornets could still do something like that with their City Jersey without necessarily acknowledging the Bobcats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kimball said:

 

But, the Hornets could still do something like that with their City Jersey without necessarily acknowledging the Bobcats.

 

Black jersey with teal and purple checkerboard...hmmm....

 

(though the white and black pattern above seemed deliberate for racing theme)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

 

Black jersey with teal and purple checkerboard...hmmm....

 

(though the white and black pattern above seemed deliberate)


Dang it...I shouldn’t be down for that, but I honestly kind of am. As long as it says “Charlotte” or “Hornets” and not “Buzz City”...I’m intrigued by the idea.

 

They could also do purple with teal and white checkerboard!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:


Dang it...I shouldn’t be down for that, but I honestly kind of am. As long as it says “Charlotte” or “Hornets” and not “Buzz City”...I’m intrigued by the idea.

 

They could also do purple with teal and white checkerboard!

Always Sunny Yes GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Find ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:


Dang it...I shouldn’t be down for that, but I honestly kind of am. As long as it says “Charlotte” or “Hornets” and not “Buzz City”...I’m intrigued by the idea.

 

They could also do purple with teal and white checkerboard!

 

Or CHA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am all for throwbacks coming back, but wouldn't mind seeing some teams stick with a specific throwback for a number of years. But..money. they gotta sell revamped versions of the classics.

 

If they keep doing that, just get rid of the city uniforms. Most of them dont even resemble the city, and muddle the brand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Kg54mvp said:

I am all for throwbacks coming back, but wouldn't mind seeing some teams stick with a specific throwback for a number of years. But..money. they gotta sell revamped versions of the classics.

 

If they keep doing that, just get rid of the city uniforms. Most of them dont even resemble the city, and muddle the brand.

I would much rather have a classic jersey be a regular part of the rotation than these worthless (for the most part) City uniforms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Kg54mvp said:

I am all for throwbacks coming back, but wouldn't mind seeing some teams stick with a specific throwback for a number of years. But..money. they gotta sell revamped versions of the classics.

 

If they keep doing that, just get rid of the city uniforms. Most of them dont even resemble the city, and muddle the brand.

 

That's why I liked what the Hornets did with the same jersey with different colors the past three years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, WSU151 said:

 

Black jersey with teal and purple checkerboard...hmmm....

 

(though the white and black pattern above seemed deliberate for racing theme)

Let's stay away from the black, please.

6 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:


Dang it...I shouldn’t be down for that, but I honestly kind of am. As long as it says “Charlotte” or “Hornets” and not “Buzz City”...I’m intrigued by the idea.

 

They could also do purple with teal and white checkerboard!

That's more like it. If it's the city jersey I feel like it should actually say the name of the city on it, so Charlotte.

 

3 hours ago, kimball said:

 

Or CHA

No thanks, rather CLT than CHA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ i like that design (put the front # in place of the logo), but their Statement jersey should be cream since it's clearly their tertiary color in the branding scheme. blue, black, kelly green, red, grey, etc should be used as City jersey colors, imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

^ i like that design (put the front # in place of the logo), but their Statement jersey should be cream since it's clearly their tertiary color in the branding scheme. blue, black, kelly green, red, grey, etc should be used as City jersey colors, imo.

I’d be cool with that too. Either make the city or the statement blue and have the other cream. I was disappointed they didn’t have the home jersey be cream from the get go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, j'villejags said:


You might lose some of the nostalgia behind this look with the modern cuts and fabrics of basketball uniforms, but I would be all for it. 

 

I have the blue Iverson jersey from that era but it's the 2000 version. Those silk ones were way too baggy and hot to wear in the summer. During the season when it's cold I guess it's fine over a long sleeve shirt. But I like to wear bball jerseys on hot todays (other than going to games)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This might be an unpopular opinion but I'm really not a fan of the AI throwbacks. The wordmark and font look tacky and the colors are all over the place. They only stopped that basic design wearing them 11 years ago and I think there are plenty of designs from the 70's and 80's that would be a lot more interesting to see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dannykraft said:

This might be an unpopular opinion but I'm really not a fan of the AI throwbacks. The wordmark and font look tacky and the colors are all over the place. They only stopped that basic design wearing them 11 years ago and I think there are plenty of designs from the 70's and 80's that would be a lot more interesting to see. 

Yes but this upcoming season is the 20th anniversary of the Finals appearance and they already did a 70's throwback this year.

 

4 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

 

Young-and-Smith.jpg?resize=640,478

This is easily the worse version of that look. All of the charm just sucked right out of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.