SportsLogos.Net News

NBA Changes 2020/21

Warriors is a nod to their late 2000's not late 90's, you've got subtle "WE BELIEVE" engraved on stripes and wordmark is in same style like late 2000's.

Lakers is a really silver or this is a very light blue like Grizzlies had? I was right about Elgin Baylor nod.

Spurs is basically transformed their 90's warmup into jersey but with slightly different wordmark.

All jerseys are nice, waiting for shorts (GSW is pretty easy to predictable).

The Warriors uni just feels like a bad Chinese knockoff, especially with the moden number font and side stripes but old style wordmark. They should have just saved that era for HWC. 

The Spurs' jersey is fantastic. Solid A. The wordmark ought to be on future jerseys too. 

46 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Lakers is a really silver or this is a very light blue like Grizzlies had? I was right about Elgin Baylor nod.

Definitely a Baylor nod since Jerry West would likely be in Forum Blue and Gold.  In fact, the leak below even shows his #22 jersey, unless LeBron is switching to #22 instead of #6.

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

new-nba-jerseys-uniforms-leak-lakers-hea

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Lakers also look like it might be regular design (there is a yellow color inside collar?).

Looks like: blue, baby blue (or silver or gray), white, baby blue (or silver or gray), blue.  

ElmPT7yXYAEbdWb?format=jpg&name=medium

Lebron was definitely just wearing Don C fashion shorts that have nothing to do with the Lakers. Highly doubt they're gonna have Dodger unis anytime soon but I dig those new whites.

3 hours ago, synged said:

I actually touched on this in the recently released documentary about the history of the Dallas Mavericks identityBranding the Mavericks.

spacer.png

Interesting, you mention it as differing from the logo wordmark, but I thought that was entirely different being completely straight.   From the quick image in the doc, it looked like the 1990 switch to champion has a little curve and was closer to the HWC version. Maybe that makes sense as the final iteration.

5 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Wanted to post this earlier..gorgeous court

Just go back to this full time

On 10/29/2020 at 9:29 AM, UnclearInitial said:

This is the best rainbow (technically sunset, I guess)  jersey in NBA history. I could see the Suns leaning into the Arizona sunset theme, and if this is a glimpse I wouldn’t mind it

I mean they are the Suns as in “Valley of the Sun”. I would love to see them embrace the Sunset a little more and bring the Camelback Mountain more into the jersey as it’s too abstract imo 

35 minutes ago, The Golden One said:

coloring makes more sense here...

ElmOTB1WkAABEc6?format=jpg&name=small

I don't like how the jersey was photographed slightly folded.  The wordmark totally looks phallic now.

9 hours ago, Conrad. said:

nope

also, the Blazers uni is technically Dark Cinder, haha

In that case the brief sheet given to Foot Locker that leaked would be wrong?