NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, patsfan5101 said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

*yawn*

These aren't bad at all IMO!! Lazy yes. But aight. Passable.

Raptors - HUGE miss by not making this jersey purple.

DC - We all agreed the Stars and Stripes template from few years ago is a good template. Big adding Grey??! Idk but still ok.

NYK - Who the F ok'd this design??!! Absolutely atrocious! @Conrad. was probably puking in his office trash can when this came across his desk! Hell they could have re-colored the NY Liberty uniforms and would have been fired! 

shado_logo.gif

10 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

Oh what were the wizards thinking... 

A red version? Nope. A blue version? Nope. GREY. That's what they thought of

I can't even comprehend.

gettyimages-669201132.jpg

https://www.nba.com/amp/wizards/history-wizards-fan-favorite-stars-and-stripes-uniform-series-060120 

You have the support of the design. Hell you could have even put "Bullets" across the chest. Nope. Just "DC" and Grey.

As for NYK. They was probably at a nike like..."How should we design these uniforms?" NY front office: just fml up

Nike: say no more fam"

funny-haircuts-say-no-more-barber-14-58a

shado_logo.gif

Getting the NYC to obscure the swoosh was probably the toughest task. 

I’m guessing the gray for the Wizards is a homage to Georgetown (Nike school, fellow Capital One Arena tenant)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

50 minutes ago, sharplcd said:

spacer.png

🤢

So now Nike is actually just putting alternate versions of their logos there, cool cool cool, so much for the ‘it’s just a swoosh why are you annoyed by it’ people. And they’re actively trying to make the swoosh part of the appeal of the design

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Wow, the Knicks have given up on everything haven’t they? “Ah who cares that this mock-up looks like *expletive*? We’re not winning in it anyway. Go ahead with it. Have Nike slap thier own NYC logo on it too, I don’t care.”

I really like Toronto’s in a vacuum, I just never have liked them dabbling with black and gold. That would have been a great uniform to make purple/black/red, seems like a missed opportunity. It does look better than thier new home and road, though. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I think there's a place for streetwear in the NBA jersey design, and I feel like that's what the Knicks are going for.

Even still. I just don't know. It looks like the kind of a thing you'd be annoyed that your mom got you for Christmas from K-Mart rather than the real thing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

45 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I think there's a place for streetwear in the NBA jersey design, and I feel like that's what the Knicks are going for.

Even still. I just don't know. It looks like the kind of a thing you'd be annoyed that your mom got you for Christmas from K-Mart rather than the real thing.

It’s an absolute  :censored: attempt at streetwear, though. It looks like a jersey some middle schooler from 10 years ago would’ve worn with these:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

@Conrad.I'm confused about the Toronto leak...this previously released photo from the unveiling of the new set definitely says "RAPTORS" on the city edition and the leak looks nearly identical to last year's city edition w/o the jagged pin stripe on the sides and now a line was added under "Toronto".  Also, this photo has solid gold collar/sleeve trims. The "Toronto" leak has a black line intersecting them.

toronto-raptors-new-purple-uniforms-new-

2 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Raptors - HUGE miss by not making this jersey purple.

The gold and black makes sense since the team has used it for the City Jerseys/Drake designs. Plus, from the tease the team gave at the unveiling of their new jerseys there is a purple jersey, which I am assuming is the Statement.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

16 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

What... and I can't stress this enough... the :censored:.

Does the "g" in the middle of the circle stand for "gradient"?

2 hours ago, sharplcd said:

spacer.png

The Knicks haven't had any really good City Jerseys. I love the splash of color against the black base, but that also seems like a popular theme with most of the City Jersey leaks we've seen so far.

enes-kanter.png

0*mZLGUq69jtl-WBVz

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived