NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Just posting this to show the Spurs shorts. 

This thread is essentially the "What has CamisetasdeNBA posted today?" thread lol. 

I can't believe it took this long for the Spurs to release Fiesta Color uniforms. I only wish they were a bit more adventurous (bold colors call for bold patterns), but I won't complain. Especially when compared to the repetitive camo looks we have gotten from them, this is a home run.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Funny I already made that shorts for 2k14 but with Spurs logo on left side not right.

Like I said earlier whole set is based on Spurs warmups from 90's:

ba934e09dff51c50154c03ce15a89ef5.jpg

Those Rockets shorts reminds me of Kings from first two seasons of City uniforms.

4r2eer.png

38 minutes ago, projectjohn said:

Pistons City has now leaked. Honestly this is the best alt they’ve had in over 10 years IMO, which speaks to how dreadful their alts have been. But yeah let’s go ahead and end the “City” program here and now.

It's because of the colors. There's NO GRAY on it!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

LOL Grizzlies seriously goes from correct NOB font on concept to wrong on a real product:

How they f...ed up such an easy thing like that?

Well, they messed up last year's Vancouver jerseys by having two different 2s on the front and back that weren't there in 1995.

Memphis_teases_throwback_uniforms_for_Sa

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

"Carbon fibre" stripes are also here. I'm not a fan. It look like they took Icon jersey and try to change everything to make it look different but all those efforts feels forced.

I still prefer their red jersey from last season. This jersey should be red too.

4r2eer.png

I actually happen to be a fan of the Knicks city jersey. Idk what it represents for NYC, but the colors, the gradient, (I’m a huge fan of the circle thing around the numbers teams have been doing—mainly Philly), I think they’ll look great on TV, especially on the home court. 

idk if there’s on city jersey I’ve seen this year that looks pretty bad. I’m disappointed with my Lakers white/blue/silver because I really wish they would do something to celebrate this city.. they seem to always think of themselves (as in the history of the organization) but not about the city they represent. 

with my liking of the Knicks, I’ve learned a valuable lesson that to each his own haha

2 hours ago, projectjohn said:

Pistons City has now leaked. Honestly this is the best alt they’ve had in over 10 years IMO, which speaks to how dreadful their alts have been. But yeah let’s go ahead and end the “City” program here and now.

I love how they are trying to milk every single idea from a beyond-overused theme that they have made super generic. "Motor City" could lead to so many unique and fun ideas, but this is just bad effort. I would love to see them do something based off of Motown, instead of a recolored primary set.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Too much city/whatever jerseys. NBA is getting out of control.  IT’S TIME TO STOP.  I know they wanted to be creative for city jerseys, but now it’s already carried too far. Too much jerseys. Most of the city jerseys are just from bad to abomination. Also, I hate they call primary jerseys now are Association, Icon and Statement. They’re very confusing. How you know whose team is home or away or wearing alts? Note I just realized most of the teams wearing city/colours in home court. Honestly, I don’t mind if they wearing coloured uniforms in home. But I still prefer the traditional home and away and alternate. Throwbacks are counting. 
No, I don’t hate all city uniforms, some of them are great(Miami’s vice, Utah’s Delicate Arch, few more.) especially the Spurs Fiesta jersey. But please limit to only three uniforms(throwbacks additionally), wear city jerseys for only a few days( three or fewer). 

FyVfBOy.png

Sc4Eo24.png

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

I love how they are trying to milk every single idea from a beyond-overused theme that they have made super generic. "Motor City" could lead to so many unique and fun ideas, but this is just bad effort. I would love to see them do something based off of Motown, instead of a recolored primary set.

Exactly why not recolor the Horse-head uniforms into RWB, or Red Wings, famous GM motor vehicle design ..

They have such a rich history but they pull ideas outta a cracker jack box.

shado_logo.gif

2 hours ago, projectjohn said:

Unless my eyes deceive me, it does appear to have a navy stripe on the side panel. I guess they wanted to differentiate it from the regular road jersey a little bit.

It's navy, like the navy "motor city" jersey

spacer.png

Archived