NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, projectjohn said:

The backstory was the Raiders once sent the Bad Boys Pistons some gear. Quite a reach, I agree. There was a video posted on the Pistons site about it, I’ll see if I can find it.

Edit: I couldn’t find the video, but here is an article that talks about it: 

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2018/11/20/detroit-pistons-debut-silver-and-black-uniforms-friday/2072089002/

Whoa, I had never heard this before and was even skeptical reading the article, but then they mentioned the Raiders/Pistons crossover logo on the waistband and I’ll be darned if it wasn’t right in my face the whole time.

Is it any different from "The City" and " San Francisco" jerseys they had before they moved?  No matter where they play they will always pander to both sides of the bay.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

23 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

yea, but it's not the black jersey that everyone wants, lol. it's a "meh" from me.

also, i'll co-sign this 👍

Thought this was Spanish but good looking out "Google Translate" (its Portuguese)

"Eu acho que a torcida do Chicago Bulls vai gostar do seu novo uniforme alternativo." 😕 ???

"I think the Chicago Bulls fans will like their new alternative uniform" 😁😁

shado_logo.gif

49 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

yea, but it's not the black jersey that everyone wants, lol. it's a "meh" from me.

also, i'll co-sign this 👍

I don't see a way the sixers pull of black looking right unless its in throwback colors (which I don't want either) I was hoping they were going to give navy a try but my dream is to go cream finally give the snake a place on the jersey thats not hidden by the shorts flap. 

29 minutes ago, itsmb8 said:

@Conrad. NGL, I kinda hate this one.

Edit: after further review. I hate it.

Supposed to be inspired by this by why not use lights in the wordmark instead of a generic font? 

Elw-ji7WkAEZLmt?format=jpg&name=small

Just wish it was red/black or red/black and sky blue. Just waiting for the shorts now.

shado_logo.gif

It's so dorky.

Whatever. To bring back an early 2000s phrase, the City program has really jumped the shark. For every one good look there are five or six bad ones.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

43 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Supposed to be inspired by this by why not use lights in the wordmark instead of a generic font? 

They used a generic font on the Trailblazers' one as well. Must be a rights thing or perhaps they want to have sole possession of the design?

I haven't been in that theater, but I would never associate that jersey with that exterior. If anything, it seems to echo the play 'Chicago', which I connect more to Broadway and New York than Chicago. But the Knicks already used the 'City that never sleeps' thing, leaving it to Chicago to take it back!

22 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Okay, Spurs. You have a black jersey in this design. Now make a white one and a silver alt, stat. Chop, chop, let’s go already. This would be the best look in your history. 

I'm fine with these as an alternate, not a full time look. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived