NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/31/2020 at 9:39 AM, BBTV said:

Other than the Nike advertisement, these are really nice:

san-antonio-spurs-new-jersey-new-uniform

This may be my favorite NBA jersey of all time. I know that  may be a stretch, but these are dang near perfect for SA

3 hours ago, schlim said:

I haven't been in that theater, but I would never associate that jersey with that exterior.

I have, and I wouldn't either. They're going for Art Deco, but the Chicago Theatre, like all the old movie palaces, is Beaux-Arts. 

GL-5W-ALT-L-3552x1391.jpg?w=1200

The jersey is atrocious, I hate it, it's pure flea-market fare that has no business taking dates away from what Michael Jordan wore.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I didn't realize the Lakers had the road blue this season. T-Wolves look like the Seahawks. Why does Dallas need six uniforms?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, dbofox said:

This may be my favorite NBA jersey of all time. I know that  may be a stretch, but these are dang near perfect for SA

Font on their warmup was better but I can live with this.  On the fence on whether a magenta collar would've made this even better, especially from the rear view since it's all black right now. 

23 minutes ago, sayahh said:

Font on their warmup was better but I can live with this.  On the fence on whether a magenta collar would've made this even better, especially from the rear view since it's all black right now. 

I thought about a magenta collar too, but in the end I think they made the right choice to keep it black. It allows all three of the fiesta colors to pop together, without one being more dominant than the others. So far, it’s my favorite of the new releases.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

4 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I thought about a magenta collar too, but in the end I think they made the right choice to keep it black. It allows all three of the fiesta colors to pop together, without one being more dominant than the others. So far, it’s my favorite of the new releases.

I thought the same thing about the back, but I think the side stripes on the shorts will give it enough from behind. I definitely think being conservative with the amount of fiesta colours on the uniform as a whole was a smart move.

13 hours ago, Digby said:

The Fiesta might supplant the Miami Vice-Heat as the brand that everyone shouts to become full-time even though the existing full-time look is perfectly good as is.

It's the same color scheme(minus orange).

Four More 2021 NBA Jerseys Leak, Two Courts Revealed

November 2, 2020 - 16:17 PM

Happy Monday! Four more NBA “City Edition” uniforms leaked over the weekend, three are new to us and one is a *different* version of one that had leaked previously. We’ll explain what this could mean in the story. We also saw two new court designs officially revealed by their teams,

Read More...

Archived