NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, dbofox said:

This may be my favorite NBA jersey of all time. I know that  may be a stretch, but these are dang near perfect for SA

Kind of makes up for all the crappy alternates they've been putting out until now.

I know Conrad has been confirming these as real, but it would be so awesome if all these leaks were part of an elaborate set of concept jerseys by a designer on here or in Brazil.

1 hour ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

It's the same color scheme(minus orange).

The Heat use more of a blue, while the Spurs' teal is more green. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, Conrad. said:

While it's not a complete replica ... I dig it. Though I wish they went with at least a parquet floor.

12350099865_5739498d06_z.jpg 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Why do they use a recolored version of the logo rather than the actual logo. It's all over their promos and court, but it's not the real logo. If anyone should be able to use the real logo, it should be the actual professional franchise who used it.

Just now, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Why do they use a recolored version of the logo rather than the actual logo. It's all over their promos and court, but it's not the real logo. If anyone should be able to use the real logo, it should be the actual professional franchise who used it.

It is a real logo, just not the primary we're used to seeing...the logo that's shown on the modern court was worn on the shorts.

Amazon.com: 1991-92 Panini Stickers Basketball #159 Mookie Blaylock New  Jersey Nets 2 inch by 3 inch collectible NBA Album Sticker: Collectibles &  Fine Art

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, sayahh said:

I know Conrad has been confirming these as real, but it would be so awesome if all these leaks were part of an elaborate set of concept jerseys by a designer on here or in Brazil.

Morning good ! I am of to request several courts from kodrinsky. It is that I need them for to design a new sequence of jerseys alternative ! I demand to make your reply in the coming times. I am so sorry. The project is of the maximal important for me and all my colleagues. Thank you in advance again please. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, jlp93hockey said:

how do i post on this site

my man you just did

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

On 11/1/2020 at 10:45 AM, eRay said:

Whoa, I had never heard this before and was even skeptical reading the article, but then they mentioned the Raiders/Pistons crossover logo on the waistband and I’ll be darned if it wasn’t right in my face the whole time.

Call me colorblind, but those are absolutely dark blue and not black 

37 minutes ago, MGoBlue98 said:

Call me colorblind, but those are absolutely dark blue and not black 

Hey I AM colorblind so you may be 100% correct about the look of the photo, but on the NBA store and in multiple articles they are referred to as black. Who knows.

Warriors official release

They’re not bad, but it’s annoyingly how they’re still trying to cash in on Oakland after leaving. It’s even more annoying that they could have used an Oakland wordmark when they actually used this like a grown up team.

The current numbers really stick out though. Why not use the Friz Quadrata ones? I also think the International  orange on yellow was one of the best parts of that set so disappointing they went with double outlines 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

32 minutes ago, UnclearInitial said:

Warriors official release

They’re not bad, but it’s annoyingly how they’re still trying to cash in on Oakland after leaving. It’s even more annoying that they could have used an Oakland wordmark when they actually used this like a grown up team.

The current numbers really stick out though. Why not use the Friz Quadrata ones? I also think the International  orange on yellow was one of the best parts of that set so disappointing they went with double outlines 

Am I the only one thinking this wordmark looks like a wang?

Archived