SportsLogos.Net News

NBA Changes 2020/21

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, dbofox said:

This may be my favorite NBA jersey of all time. I know that  may be a stretch, but these are dang near perfect for SA

 

Kind of makes up for all the crappy alternates they've been putting out until now.

 

I know Conrad has been confirming these as real, but it would be so awesome if all these leaks were part of an elaborate set of concept jerseys by a designer on here or in Brazil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

It's the same color scheme(minus orange).

 

The Heat use more of a blue, while the Spurs' teal is more green. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Conrad. said:

 

 

While it's not a complete replica ... I dig it. Though I wish they went with at least a parquet floor.

 

12350099865_5739498d06_z.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do they use a recolored version of the logo rather than the actual logo. It's all over their promos and court, but it's not the real logo. If anyone should be able to use the real logo, it should be the actual professional franchise who used it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Why do they use a recolored version of the logo rather than the actual logo. It's all over their promos and court, but it's not the real logo. If anyone should be able to use the real logo, it should be the actual professional franchise who used it.

 

It is a real logo, just not the primary we're used to seeing...the logo that's shown on the modern court was worn on the shorts.

 

Amazon.com: 1991-92 Panini Stickers Basketball #159 Mookie Blaylock New  Jersey Nets 2 inch by 3 inch collectible NBA Album Sticker: Collectibles &  Fine Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sayahh said:

I know Conrad has been confirming these as real, but it would be so awesome if all these leaks were part of an elaborate set of concept jerseys by a designer on here or in Brazil.

 

Morning good ! I am of to request several courts from kodrinsky. It is that I need them for to design a new sequence of jerseys alternative ! I demand to make your reply in the coming times. I am so sorry. The project is of the maximal important for me and all my colleagues. Thank you in advance again please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 10:45 AM, eRay said:

Whoa, I had never heard this before and was even skeptical reading the article, but then they mentioned the Raiders/Pistons crossover logo on the waistband and I’ll be darned if it wasn’t right in my face the whole time.

Call me colorblind, but those are absolutely dark blue and not black 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MGoBlue98 said:

Call me colorblind, but those are absolutely dark blue and not black 

Hey I AM colorblind so you may be 100% correct about the look of the photo, but on the NBA store and in multiple articles they are referred to as black. Who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warriors official release

 

 

They’re not bad, but it’s annoyingly how they’re still trying to cash in on Oakland after leaving. It’s even more annoying that they could have used an Oakland wordmark when they actually used this like a grown up team.

 

The current numbers really stick out though. Why not use the Friz Quadrata ones? I also think the International  orange on yellow was one of the best parts of that set so disappointing they went with double outlines 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, Chris backtracking. must have realized that people will be pissed when the black Iverson unis aren't coming back as a Classic next season. whoops.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that art deco-esque Chicago jersey. Clippers looks like a generic fashion jersey you'd find at a Walmart. Finally, I think Miami needs to adopt the vice colours full time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

lol, Chris backtracking. must have realized that people will be pissed when the black Iverson unis aren't coming back as a Classic next season. whoops.

 

 

 

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, UnclearInitial said:

Warriors official release

 

 

They’re not bad, but it’s annoyingly how they’re still trying to cash in on Oakland after leaving. It’s even more annoying that they could have used an Oakland wordmark when they actually used this like a grown up team.

 

The current numbers really stick out though. Why not use the Friz Quadrata ones? I also think the International  orange on yellow was one of the best parts of that set so disappointing they went with double outlines 

 

Am I the only one thinking this wordmark looks like a wang?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point just rename this thread “Camisas Da NBA”. The Kings leaked.

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.