NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

As a European I should get to used it with multiple ads on unifirms or court but NBA unis don't fit for thus, they not designed in that way so a big no for 2nd ad.

Thats better idea but depend how this ads would look. If they will be in European style (giants stickers all over a floor) then is not only ugly but also dangerous for players (stickers are slick and might cause injuries) so with that ads on unis gonna be less harmful. Small stickers on sidelines like today for non national tv games are ok.

How about virtual ads on the jerseys instead? Like the one on the NBA courts, MLB mounds and ads banners backstops and tennis courts?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have less of a problem with multiple ads if they were at least a coordinating color with the jersey. So more like the Celtics:

jayson-tatum.jpg

and less like the Bucks:

947938930.jpg.0.jpg

But also, it's a really bad look and the NBA shouldn't do it. Pandemic or not. If the owners can't ride out two bad seasons, they should have budgeted better and spent less on Starbucks and yachts.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

13 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor 

they should stop adding sponsorship patches or they'll looks like:

spacer.png

Please get rid of them. Especially.

FyVfBOy.png

Sc4Eo24.png

6 hours ago, sayahh said:

How about virtual ads on the jerseys instead? Like the one on the NBA courts, MLB mounds and ads banners backstops and tennis courts?

Digital ads on court worked quite well in bubble. With jerseys I think it might be a trouble to generate them on a thing that is always in motion unlike floor.

Anyway here is how average court in Polish League look like:

81351.jpg

I'm not sure If I want the NBA to go in that direction.

4r2eer.png

6 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Digital ads on court worked quite well in bubble. With jerseys I think it might be a trouble to generate them on a thing that is always in motion unlike floor.

Anyway here is how average court in Polish League look like:

81351.jpg

I'm not sure If I want the NBA to go in that direction.

"The Suzuki 3-pointer!  Worth 4.5 points!"

"Oh no, the defense dribble drives and scored on a Husar lay-up!"

"Idiocracy" is coming true.

I’m fine with digital court ads as long as they’re not as gaudy as most European courts. Please NO second ad patches.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 11/3/2020 at 11:28 PM, Conrad. said:

Agreed on preferring to see more ads on the floor first.

As for the jersey...maybe this?

Or i guess it could be a switch of the logo to below the NBA logo and the player name to below the #? Either way, I'm saddened, as ever.

I get that people don't wanna see ads on jerseys (myself included) but at this point an extra ad could save a ton of FO jobs across the league

24 minutes ago, shaydre1019 said:

I get that people don't wanna see ads on jerseys (myself included) but at this point an extra ad could save a ton of FO jobs across the league

Yeah, kind of, but not really. The guys who run these teams are billionaires. As in, 1,000 millionaires. A million dollars is a lot of money and much more than most FO staff make in a year.

The owners could choose to cover those loses from their piles of gold. Instead they choose ads on jerseys and a two-month offseason.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, QCS said:

It's really weird to see a ton of white on the logo then almost nowhere else on the court. Either remove it or replace it with yellow, I think that would make it look much better.

I'm not sure why there's so much black when neither the home and away have it. Is this an alternate court? 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived