NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

The new Charlotte jersey is beautiful. Sign me up as someone who would love to see those colors full time

I agree it’s a great jersey, but it’s awful for the Hornets. Stick to your color scheme and stop with the stupid Buzz City or CHA stuff.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the exact same font, but like the Knicks 2020/21 City, the Celtics proposed City mostly just looks like a basic Nike shirt:

4897df1d-20de-51ab-8ef9-f84e4a7f2b2e.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

9 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

It's not the exact same font, but like the Knicks 2020/21 City, the Celtics proposed City mostly just looks like a basic Nike shirt

Actually Celtics Banners and Nike "Just do it" slogan use the same Futura Bold font (Celtics use condensed version) so everything is correct. Celtics got that font also on court (in a national tv games).

4r2eer.png

1 minute ago, Conrad. said:

ESPN jumped the gun by an hour, but the image links are still up (we'll see)

EmowYodW8AI_ZK1?format=jpg&name=large

Seeing an Old Town Road reference in a jersey reveal is not something I thought I'd see, but here we are. Oh, the jerseys look pretty good, too.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

From the ESPN+ article, some cutting room floor designs. All terrible, predictably.

r774549_388x620cc.jpg

I don't hate this one. Although I'd prefer if the dropshadow was consistent between the wordmark and number.

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

Actually Celtics Banners and Nike "Just do it" slogan use the same Futura Bold font (Celtics use condensed version) so everything is correct. Celtics got that font also on court (in a national tv games).

Well there you go.

Still looks more like a Nike ad than banner reference to me!

18 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

EmowYodW8AI_ZK1?format=jpg&name=large

The Lambo (right? not a car guy) in the back clearly showing he walked over to the pony prop is pretty funny. This is making me laugh.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Finally, a full-view flat of the uni. I don't love the wordmarks on the shorts. the sun ball and the gradient is enough.

r774462_1296x728cc.jpg&w=1296&format=png

Agreed - if they absolutely had to have "Suns" somewhere, it seems like it would be better on the buckle than on both sides of the shorts. 

Although thanks to the cool wordmark, we have no idea if the "Suns" mark is running up the leg or down the leg. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yeah, the shorts don’t need the wordmark, and I said earlier (as one who’s opposed to locale nicknames on uniforms in general), I’d vastly prefer “Phoenix” instead of “The Valley”. That all said, the gradient and color distribution is beautiful. If they wanted to make a full-time set out of that with proper team names on the front of the jerseys, I wouldn’t be mad at all.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

44 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

EmowZBsWEAIA-s_?format=jpg&name=large

The jersey is really great, but I don’t quite understand why they would flip the gradient on the shorts. The gradient on the chest works because it represents a sunset. What kind of sunset has the sunlight above the darkening sky?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

As a Suns fan, I've never really liked the black uniforms, but these are actually kinda nice. Well, specifically, I like the jerseys...the shorts, not so much. When this leaked a week or so ago, someone (might've even been on here?) made a purple version of this jersey, and it looked awesome. 

I still don't love the Suns current identity, but this jersey helps a little.

Archived