NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pelicanfan said:

Man did Phoenix just absolutely put all the teams to shame with their marketing. Okay, maybe that's a stretch. But man they killed it. 

https://www.nba.com/suns/thevalley

You damn right. This marketing is A1!!!! Whoever designed this web page is a genius! Suns blew a lot of these City Uniforms away with their total package.

Charlotte's City uniforms would be perfect with the right color of teal or Carolina blue. Mint is cool but come on. At least it wasn't all black. 

I hope the rest of the city uniforms aren't as disappointing. But Conrad doesn't seem too optimistic.

shado_logo.gif

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

It'll be a shame if the Suns jerseys are only here for a year. I really hope those can stick around for 2-3 years like the Jazz ones did. 

If this one doesn’t carry over to next year, I hope they pull a Miami and wear recolored versions season after season. They could do a purple version next year, and a white one the year after that. I don’t know how well an orange one would work, but I wouldn’t mind seeing it tried either.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, BullsDieHard9 said:

That is basically it except the sleeve piping and collar are green, not the top of the jersey

That's what I figured it might be but, for me, this interpretation is slightly better because it is less common and mimics the square outline on the banners.  In fact, I was thinking about the numbers on the back of these jerseys and how it could be a green square (outline only) with the number inside like on their retired jerseys banners, with the NOB on top of the green square outline.  (Or go sans NOB, like the Boston Red Sox.)

spacer.png

I think the Timberwolves have a new Statement uniform. I was playing NBA 2K21 on Xbox One and saw a fan in the Triple Threat arena wearing these shorts...

https://i.imgur.com/E7832wO.png

This makes sense they have a new one because the previous one has no room for the Jordan Brand logo because it was originally designed for the Nike logo.

From what I can tell, the next gen version of NBA 2K21 has most of the new changes in it. Would be nice if someone posted all of what is in there because I do not have that version of the game.

bSLCtu2.png

28 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I think the Timberwolves have a new Statement uniform. I was playing NBA 2K21 on Xbox One and saw a fan in the Triple Threat arena wearing these shorts...

https://i.imgur.com/E7832wO.png

This makes sense they have a new one because the previous one has no room for the Jordan Brand logo because it was originally designed for the Nike logo.

From what I can tell, the next gen version of NBA 2K21 has most of the new changes in it. Would be nice if someone posted all of what is in there because I do not have that version of the game.

I’m not sure what those shorts are, but they’re not part of a new statement uniform. Their current statement jersey is already available for purchase with the Jumpman logo (which looks terrible) :

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

51 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I’m not sure what those shorts are, but they’re not part of a new statement uniform. Their current statement jersey is already available for purchase with the Jumpman logo (which looks terrible) :

spacer.png

Damn I actually like those colors though.

Oh and I owe credit to @windmill360 for the invert image idea as well.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

1 hour ago, Brian E said:

looks like brooklyn's earned will be coogi-inspired. from netsstore:

IIRC That is a shirsey from last season when Earned were warmups and Nets wore this:

ff_3587294-4a4b5f5f725bb9ddf309alt1_full

11 hours ago, BullsDieHard9 said:

That is basically it except the sleeve piping and collar are green, not the top of the jersey

So something like that?

bos.jpg

26 minutes ago, Krz said:

This was in the uniwatch article, is it legit?

Fake. Guy who posted that picture said his friend bought a jersey from DHGate.

4r2eer.png

Archived