NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

If I’m reading the Jazz teasers right, they certainly do look like a black version of the redrock homage set. 

If so, then I’m really “meh” about that. I get and respect that it’s really popular here, but it’s also pretty tired/played-out, as well as a bit of a brand-wrecker (I see way too much redrock stuff when I go to games, when you pair it with the other stuff fans wear it makes the crowd look like a bag of spilled skittles).

Plus, it’s kind of odd that the Jazz continue to honor the landscapes that are found on the opposite part of the state from SLC (again, if this is what I think it is). Yes, the Jazz represent the whole state technically, but what may get missed sometimes is that the redrock is really only prominent in the lower third of the state, with some very isolated exceptions dotted elsewhere (and even then, it’s not anything like what you see in the southern part). If the Jazz are insistent on using the City Edition program to honor Utah’s natural landscapes, they’re leaving a whole lot of beautiful scenery across the rest of the state - including the SLC area itself - untapped.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

That's pretty nice. Love the nod to Trade & Tryon as well. Only change I'd make is swapping out the god-awful Buzz City logo for a recolored primary.

That Spurs jersey is brilliant as well, it's awesome to finally see a fiesta jersey.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

Charlotte Hornets:

spacer.png 

There's way too much going on.

The other courts are ok. I mean, I don't like Cleveland to establish black so much, but the court is ok.

OKC is very clean. I like that.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Pelicans Raise the Flag With New 2021 City Uniforms

November 13, 2020 - 20:02 PM

The New Orleans Pelicans made their long leaked City Edition uniform official earlier today, the uniform features a design based almost entirely on the New Orleans city flag. True to the layout of the flag, it begins with a horizontal red band across the top followed by a wide white

Read More...

2 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Do other teams not have ads on the retail jerseys? The Magic do.

Unless something's changed, the teams have been selling the ad-patch versions only in their arenas (and if the Celtics are anything to go by, it was a crapshoot even there). Fanatics et al have continued to sell versions without ad patches, though the Nike logo persists there.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

6 hours ago, pepis21 said:

IIRC That is a shirsey from last season when Earned were warmups and Nets wore this:

ff_3587294-4a4b5f5f725bb9ddf309alt1_full

So something like that?

bos.jpg

Fake. Guy who posted that picture said his friend bought a jersey from DHGate.

Yep, the side panels could be a little bit thicker, but that’s what’s on the product sheet

8 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Sadly, no. Those are indeed pretty cool, but they aren't the color of the listing I've seen for the City shorts.

Now I noticed (seeing first frames of the video) that the shorts don't have the NBA logo next to the hip.

4 hours ago, shaydre1019 said:

I can't speak to the legitimacy of the design..but that jersey is absolutely fake. 

Yeaaaah, I'm almost 100% sure it's not legit as the sunset look is just getting reworked.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived