NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

4 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

If I’m reading the Jazz teasers right, they certainly do look like a black version of the redrock homage set. 

If so, then I’m really “meh” about that. I get and respect that it’s really popular here, but it’s also pretty tired/played-out, as well as a bit of a brand-wrecker (I see way too much redrock stuff when I go to games, when you pair it with the other stuff fans wear it makes the crowd look like a bag of spilled skittles).

The Jazz know how to take advantage of something that sells. When they did those COVID charity shirts during summer, you could pick one of two colorways...Sunset or Mountain....no gold, green, or blue to be found.

Frankly, if we're stuck doing this 4 jersey nonsense forever, I would like to see them always do a mountains/ice/north set and desert/sun/south set to fill in the slots...but, you know, not be the same style every time.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good looking uniform, although I'm a little perplexed to why the Bulls of all teams went Deco.  Miami and New York are the cities I'd free associate with Deco before Chicago.  I almost wonder if the idea was to pay tribute to the Al Capone era of Chicago's history, but in a way that couldn't be perceived as glorifying organized crime, violence or alcohol.

5 hours ago, NicDB said:

Good looking uniform, although I'm a little perplexed to why the Bulls of all teams went Deco.  Miami and New York are the cities I'd free associate with Deco before Chicago.  I almost wonder if the idea was to pay tribute to the Al Capone era of Chicago's history, but in a way that couldn't be perceived as glorifying organized crime, violence or alcohol.

Chicago is renowned for its architecture. The First and Second Chicago School, Art Deco, Modern, Post Modern, Brutalist, amongst many. Not counting Chicago's numerous art deco skyscrapers such as the Carbon and Carbide Building, Chicago Board of Trade, the enormous Merchandise Mart, Mather Building, and literally hundreds of other buildings. The Bulls got it absolutely right. 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:49 AM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

I don't know if I like this court? The mint three point area just seems like too much the more I look at it. IMO.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

46 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Chicago is renowned for its architecture. The First and Second Chicago School, Art Deco, Modern, Post Modern, Brutalist, amongst many. Not counting Chicago's numerous art deco skyscrapers such as the Carbon and Carbide Building, Chicago Board of Trade, the enormous Merchandise Mart, Mather Building, and literally hundreds of other buildings. The Bulls got it absolutely right. 

Chicago's signature architectural styles are Beaux-Arts and International more than Art Deco, but I'm glad they didn't try to make a jersey out of dreary Mies minimalism (bless your heart, joshuamings, wherever you are). 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

18 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Chicago's signature architectural styles are Beaux-Arts and International more than Art Deco, but I'm glad they didn't try to make a jersey out of dreary Mies minimalism (bless your heart, joshuamings, wherever you are). 

I’d have appealed to Chicago(well, Chicago suburbs)’s biggest contribution to internet culture.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

I’d have appealed to Chicago(well, Chicago suburbs)’s biggest contribution to internet culture.

spacer.png

HAHAHA! I almost forgot about this!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

The Hoffman Estates affiliate is just a stone's throw from the Schaumburg Convention Center (and, quite interestingly, a locked-down former Plunkett Furniture that serves as Barack Obama's actual presidential archive). If the D-League gets City Edition jerseys, they can do a Dashcon jersey. It'll say "EXTRA HOUR" in place of the team name.

3 hours ago, the admiral said:

The Hoffman Estates affiliate is just a stone's throw from the Schaumburg Convention Center (and, quite interestingly, a locked-down former Plunkett Furniture that serves as Barack Obama's actual presidential archive). If the D-League gets City Edition jerseys, they can do a Dashcon jersey. It'll say "EXTRA HOUR" in place of the team name.

I want need this.

kimball banner.png

7 minutes ago, kimball said:

I want need this.

I'm holding out for their following City Edition, a tribute to Woodfield. One side panel represents the Rainforest Cafe, and the other represents Israelis with remote-controlled planes who won't leave you alone.

Not a 20/21 news but a 21/22. Evan Fournier leaked Wilson ball with NBA 75th anniversary logo on it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfuT4-o3uH (It look there is a problem with embed an insta links)

I'm disappointed, I was hoping Wilson create new layout not just replace a Spalding logo (although new design is around the valve).

4r2eer.png

Archived