Jump to content

NBA Changes 2020/21


SportsLogos.Net News

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

 

Ball Arena is named after the canning jars and I can't possibly imagine a reason a canning car company needs to increase its brand awareness.


Ball hasn’t manufactured canning jars in quite some time. Most of their business is in aerospace manufacturing now, as well as trying to replace plastic cups with recyclable aluminum cups. They’re also one of Colorado’s largest employers.

 

Ball Arena sounds like a weird name at first, but there’s honestly no better ‘Colorado’ company to sell the rights to.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New sponsorship for the Celtics. Vistaprint is a local company, the logo doesn't look too bad in this mockup (though less natural than the GE logo felt). Not too surprised to see a change, GE's finances have been in rough shape for a while, probably due to wandering ideas like buying jersey sponsorships.

 

EnDXcCcXEAQXQcd?format=jpg&name=medium

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, TalktoChuck said:


Ball hasn’t manufactured canning jars in quite some time. Most of their business is in aerospace manufacturing now, as well as trying to replace plastic cups with recyclable aluminum cups. They’re also one of Colorado’s largest employers.

 

Ball Arena sounds like a weird name at first, but there’s honestly no better ‘Colorado’ company to sell the rights to.

 

 

 

Oh really? The more you know!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TalktoChuck said:


Ball hasn’t manufactured canning jars in quite some time. Most of their business is in aerospace manufacturing now, as well as trying to replace plastic cups with recyclable aluminum cups. They’re also one of Colorado’s largest employers.

 

Ball Arena sounds like a weird name at first, but there’s honestly no better ‘Colorado’ company to sell the rights to.

 

 

 

I see their jars in pretty much every store.  I bought a pack just a couple of months ago.  It's the only brand I've ever actually seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

 

I see their jars in pretty much every store.  I bought a pack just a couple of months ago.  It's the only brand I've ever actually seen.


I could be mistaken, but I believe Ball sold off its canning jar manufacturing business (as well as licensed out the name) awhile ago. So while the jars still say Ball, they’re made by a completely separate company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Digby said:

New sponsorship for the Celtics. Vistaprint is a local company, the logo doesn't look too bad in this mockup (though less natural than the GE logo felt). Not too surprised to see a change, GE's finances have been in rough shape for a while, probably due to wandering ideas like buying jersey sponsorships.

 

EnDXcCcXEAQXQcd?format=jpg&name=medium

 

If it's weird that I already miss GE logo? It should be adless at all but GE fitted better for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Celtics black statement is outright horrible. They should rather adopt the Adidas alternate instead if they insist on using black. This being said I think Vistaprint looks allright on the Celtics, however GE looked really nice. Excited for Stax, I've made a couple of Stax-inspired Memphis concepts myself so this will be interesting! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, TalktoChuck said:


Ball hasn’t manufactured canning jars in quite some time. Most of their business is in aerospace manufacturing now, as well as trying to replace plastic cups with recyclable aluminum cups. They’re also one of Colorado’s largest employers.

 

Ball Arena sounds like a weird name at first, but there’s honestly no better ‘Colorado’ company to sell the rights to.

 

 

 

Could be worse: could be named after Lavar Ball...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, fouhy12 said:

 

 

 

We're really starting to stretch the use of the fire emoji pretty thin.

 

23 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

Better than “Talking Stick Resort Arena.” 

 

That was an especially confusing name considering that the resort has its own venue for shows. I was staying there with some friends, and one of them got excited about a concert that was happening one of the nights. Then we realized the show was at the arena downtown named after the resort, not at the actual resort.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.