NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

56 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

We're really starting to stretch the use of the fire emoji pretty thin.

That was an especially confusing name considering that the resort has its own venue for shows. I was staying there with some friends, and one of them got excited about a concert that was happening one of the nights. Then we realized the show was at the arena downtown named after the resort, not at the actual resort.

boston gets a pass because it's based on their championship banners, imho

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RichardWitham said:

boston gets a pass because it's based on their championship banners, imho

I don't hate it, but it seems a little dull to warrant a "🔥". Seems like Bertrand has just seen young people posting it online every time a jersey gets released/leaked.

*Insert "how do you do fellow kids" meme

On 11/16/2020 at 12:10 PM, fouhy12 said:

The Celtics have enough banners to where we know what every number looks like in this font. 
spacer.png

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

6 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I like that. "Minn" is strange, but I like the side panels and the collar/shoulder treatment (especially the star below the collar - Magic take notes!). The simplicity really works.

Logos below the collar used to be a trend in the Adidas era, but then Nike took over, and all those logos went to the waistband.

(See-Bucks 2015, Kings 2017, Grizzlies 2004, Nuggets 2003)

Minnesota's new city edition to honor the "Stars at Night" in the Twin Cities? The Minnesota North Stars? Fauxback to their 1996-2008 Black Alternate?

Memphis didn't have a city edition last year but will this year? And it's to honor STAX Records.

Denver again going with a fauxback Rocky Mountain Skyline?

6 hours ago, Chawls said:

The Celtics have enough banners to where we know what every number looks like in this font. 
spacer.png

Lakers have matched the number of banners if they combine Minneapolis and Los Angeles titles.  

Lakers 1988 + 8 + 24 = 2020

Celtics 1976 + 8 + 24 = 2008

4 hours ago, alecgoff said:

Denver seems to be trying to cash in on the Utah Jazz's success with their red rock jerseys. At least stealing another team's design is slightly more creative than recoloring last years city edition uniforms.

Maybe it is karmic payback for the Jazz copying the Nuggets' powder blue & navy blue color scheme in the early 2000s.

4 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

The Rocky Mountain Utah Nuggets of Denver.

EnI2C5wXcAcszXb?format=jpg&name=small

Maybe something along these lines with redrock accents?

I understand why people are saying they copied the Jazz, they obviously are similar. But, the idea that a team using its secondary and third colors in their palette on one of 5 uniforms they will have next year is 'copying' a team that was wearing colors that weren't part of their palette is pretty crazy. It just goes to show how much things have been turned upside down. 

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived