NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JTernup said:

I understand why people are saying they copied the Jazz, they obviously are similar. But, the idea that a team using its secondary and third colors in their palette on one of 5 uniforms they will have next year is 'copying' a team that was wearing colors that weren't part of their palette is pretty crazy. It just goes to show how much things have been turned upside down. 

Bright red isn’t one of their colors.

9 hours ago, tajmccall said:

MINN

i live here and have never seen that abbreviation used

100% I'll never understand this affinity for abbreviations. I get how some places use airport codes as a shorthand city identifier. That's fine. But this looks like they started to write out Minnesota and after the second 'n' said, "that's good enough." Or instead of a player's name on the back, they should have put "ESOTA."

2 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

100% I'll never understand this affinity for abbreviations. I get how some places use airport codes as a shorthand city identifier. That's fine. But this looks like they started to write out Minnesota and after the second 'n' said, "that's good enough." Or instead of a player's name on the back, they should have put "ESOTA."

Ooof, yeah, beaten to the punch by Utah. I know, I know, Colorado also literally has Red Rocks. I don't mind the brick-red base, but the skyline doesn't look proper without a rainbow look -- if they are going to mess with it like that, at least pick a color scheme that doesn't just look like the Utah ones. Maybe a blue -> yellow instead?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 minutes ago, juggoo said:

It's kind of the Jazz to trade their beloved uniforms to the Nuggets! Apart from the similarities, those threads rock big time🤩

EnNkAFrVgAIL6e4?format=jpg&name=medium

Woj bomb: Utah trades 2018-20 City edition jerseys to Denver for Paul Millsap and 2 future first-round picks.

Yeah, these would be sort of neat in a vacuum, but Utah already ran with this idea and did it better.

chautauqua_flatirons.jpg?itok=__-aKYLk

So these are the flatirons that inspired the "Flatiron Red" color of this uniform. Where does the color red come into play here? It just feels like a strange choice as an outsider, particularly because there's plenty of other natural attractions in the area (Garden of the Gods, Red Rocks, etc.) that actually feature a red-ish color.

spacer.png

Archived