SportsLogos.Net News

NBA Changes 2020/21

2 hours ago, Krz said:

Any word on the cavs?

Multiple sources told me to expect rock and roll theme for Cavs' City Edition. Black uniform, graffiti-style wordmark. That's all I heard.

4 minutes ago, Igor Coelho said:

Multiple sources told me to expect rock and roll theme for Cavs' City Edition. Black uniform, graffiti-style wordmark. That's all I heard.

fellowkids.jpg

13 hours ago, dont care said:

Bright red isn’t one of their colors.

Check out the actual Nuggets release and not the leaks. It’s the exact color the team uses normally. You can even match it up with the red mountain on the skyline logo they have.

So it look this one is the last Tetris uniform for Nuggets and in next year they'll have something different:

I'd say that imo this Brick one is their best Rainbow uniform from all three.

34 minutes ago, JTernup said:

Check out the actual Nuggets release and not the leaks. It’s the exact color the team uses normally. You can even match it up with the red mountain on the skyline logo they have.

Well if you would look at the time of the post only the leaks were released.

2 hours ago, Igor Coelho said:

nasty+boys.png

33 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

So it look this one is the last Tetris uniform for Nuggets and in next year they'll have something different:

I'd say that imo this Brick one is their best Rainbow uniform from all three.

Why couldn't Chicago do this with either of the Chicago city flags or Chicago script uniform.

Porter-Swingman_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=16050

All the fire emojis

There's a "The Valley" court in Phoenix's new training center. Officially it's a practice court, but it looks like they'll have a secondary court.

EnFKqnfUYAAHIbz?format=jpg&name=medium 

Nuggets Reveal New “Flatiron Red” Skyline Uniform, Their Last

November 20, 2020 - 02:16 AM

For the third season in a row the Denver Nuggets will be wearing a skyline uniform as their “City” edition option. This is the first time, however, they’ve gone with red as the main colour. “The ‘flatirons red’ colour points to the landscape of Colorado and is a universal colour

Read More...

2 hours ago, kimball said:

There's a "The Valley" court in Phoenix's new training center. Officially it's a practice court, but it looks like they'll have a secondary court.

That is also the new regular Suns court on the right. Looks alot better than the previous one. I saw it on NBA 2K21.

13 hours ago, juggoo said:

It's kind of the Jazz to trade their beloved uniforms to the Nuggets! Apart from the similarities, those threads rock big time🤩

EnNkAFrVgAIL6e4?format=jpg&name=medium

Wow, these are fire! And no superfluous rainbow either. Don't even look that much like Utah's unis, while being considerably better.

Get rid of the damn navy as primary and use this color instead along with the lighter blue.

8 hours ago, kimball said:

That new primary court is a definite upgrade too. That's a nice script for "The Valley", only that they went overboard with it in the jersey adding a drop shadow to already intricate letterforms and what not to the uni to the point where it looks crowded and like a true fashion jersey (like most of the City jerseys are, the Nugs came out as an exception now), or as a minor league uni. It makes the 90s' unis feel restrained.

12 hours ago, kimball said:

The new court is very nice, but I also really liked the most recent court too. 

What's with the orange 4point line(?) on the Valley court that gets cut off by the apron? I think the Valley court would look better if the paint was black, the top half of the circle was orange, and the three point line was purple, giving it a quasi-sunset effect. 

New Pistons City uniforms

Seem pretty pointless but they’re better than the navy/silver ones. I really like the modified gear logo, but I can’t stand this stupid circular wordmark trend

I will say if there's one complaint about this Suns / Valley brand they're pushing -- feels like they're trying to make no-purple happen again. Do we ever learn??

EnRoqjxXcAQbp1G?format=jpg&name=largeEnRoscEXYAETU8i?format=jpg&name=large

Welp, I like the waistband logo, anyway, and anything is better than the Mickey O'Sullivan's Irish Pub look from last year. Fans will definitely recognize the concept, I just don't like it much (especially since this group hasn't won a banner yet). I'm fine with the banners looking like banners and the jerseys looking like jerseys, personally. Feels like every City look for this team is just an excuse for Nike to make Celtics jerseys with that single color basic trim they love so much.

Futura is an old font, and it's probably overused, but IMO it's still better than a lot of modern creations.

In a vacuum, or parallel universe, I think just "Boston" + number in Futura would be pretty nice regular unis. 

Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't like those Denver jerseys at all. They have the weirdest branding. They've worn like 7 different color schemes over the past decade and now they add RED? Plus the sunset is such an unoriginal idea when Utah just did that...