NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

5 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

The Suns were still a purple primary team, they just added an orange alt.

My point is that grey was a bad choice for them. It doesn't fit the team's name and was only added because adding grey/silver highlights was a trend at the time. 

5 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

Ultimately, every era has their highs and lows. I won't defend all the lows of the aughts but I didn't think it was fair to paint with such a broad negative brush. I hate shiny fabrics, for instance, but there are still examples of positive development from that period.

The standout design from that era, to me, would be the Cavs look. Which could have been the basis for their look forever had they not tinkered with it to death. 

Never realized that those Sixers Europe tour jerseys had both a Catalan flag and a Spanish one. The Clippers barber pole was definitely the best, and was an improvement over their generic side panel of the time.

I also liked the Grizzlies Spain uniform (this is one for the “players in the wrong uniform”)

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

They got the Russian flag wrong. It’s white-blue-red, not white-red-blue.

Am I crazy, or are the jersey and shorts mixed up? Because I see white-blue-red on the jersey (after the first red stripe), but the shorts are indeed the incorrect pattern you pointed out.

44 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

They got the Russian flag wrong. It’s white-blue-red, not white-red-blue.

The jersey was fine, it was the shorts that messed it up. If it had a blue waistband I could have believed it was a mistake to create a C nautical flag, but it’s probably just Clippers Clipping

spacer.png

14 hours ago, the admiral said:

We talk a lot about douchebags who would buy Irish-themed Celtics jerseys, but man, think of the douchebags who would buy Italian-themed Celtics jerseys. 

Mitchell and Ness already selling remake of that Italian jersey 🙂

Btw what is wrong with current C's City jersey? IMO is their best St. Patrick theme jersey they ever had. I it them so much.