NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CitizenTino said:

.....Welp.

I get the concept, but ultimately it just looks like sloppy text on an uninspired jersey. There have been some great looks to come out of this wild new era of NBA jersey design, but man do you have to sift through garbage for them.

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

It look like a ransom note:

spacer.png

Anyway they've got this unused 1997 ASG jersey with guitar:

spacer.png

Why they didn't use it as an inspiration?

The only ASG jersey with the gold Logoman. 

Although the number has the same layout as the standard jersey, they customized with a scribbled texture. Definitely cool.

I hope you guys are enjoying the leak session. I know some of you follow me on Twitter or Instagram. I'm looking for more information. :)

The jocktag with the phrase "long live rock" like the Hall of Fame pleased me a lot.

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, shaydre1019 said:

The Cavs jersey just feels like a high level executive really strong armed the whole design and designers basically did what they could to please them and get it over with. 

That sounds about right. I remember when we introduced "The Land" jerseys, most people didn't like the jersey color, but enjoyed the concept of it.

That being said, the concept of the jersey is cool, but the execution of it is terrible. I agree with most people, they should've used the unused jersey from the All-Star game. That would look better than what the jersey is.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

3 hours ago, andregunts said:

Jesus that jersey is beautiful

I'm not surprised that 90s aesthetics are cool again, but I'm surprised that 90s aesthetics are cool again. Having lived through the era, I don't recall them being especially cool to begin with; they were just everywhere.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

19 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Anyway they've got this unused 1997 ASG jersey with guitar:

spacer.png

Why they didn't use it as an inspiration?

A darker shade of blue and a V collar instead of crew cut and it’s damn near identical to the Knicks black trimmed uniforms. Would probably be too close 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Surely there was a better way for the Cavs to pay homage to the Rock and Roll HOF than this. I totally get the concept, but that doesn’t make it good by any means. 

The sketching (?) effect on the number and “C” is actually pretty cool - they could’ve done that to the whole primary “Cleveland” wordmark or even the city one they’ve previously used, and that would’ve worked very well. What they did, however, does look like a ransom note (I got some Batman Forever Riddler vibes from it) and is just a bit much.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived